Gel polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi there im looking in to doing beauty from home gradually and looking at gel nail polishes doea any1 know what makes best thats not too expensive as im just goin start out dont want to be spending loads of money but would still a decent product thank you x:biggrin:

None of the professional brands are cheap. There are 'cheaper' brands out there but they are exactly that, cheap! I think If you're expecting a client to pay for a gel application you should be offering a quality service with a quality brand.

Try looking at Gelish, OPI and CND Shellac. They are what you'd class as your high end brands and well known to consumers.

However to invest in those you'd need a couple of hundred pounds to get you started.

Ink London have some that are not too expensive but I've never used them so not sure what quality is like however they are meant too be good xxxx

Sent from my D5803 using SalonGeek mobile app

In in the same situation. Just starting up and can't afford loads. I'm going with Ink London.

Lots of good reviews (there's a long thread on her if you search) and the starter set which includes the lamp and 6 colours, top and base coat plus liquids is very reasonably priced

Thank you x

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

OPI, Essie and IBD are all good quality, have a good range of colours and a good reputation. Good luck with your choices!

a good quality gel is going to be pretty pricey. GELISH is a very popular brand.. Honestly if you're just starting off i would get only a couple gel polishes, get more regular polish since you can find cheap regular polish. ** I don't think You shouldn't spend a lot of money on gel polish until you are making the money back. **

a good quality gel is going to be pretty pricey. GELISH is a very popular brand.. Honestly if you're just starting off i would get only a couple gel polishes, get more regular polish since you can find cheap regular polish. ** I don't think You shouldn't spend a lot of money on gel polish until you are making the money back. **

After research (I have done a lot!) I can't see many people wanting regular polish over gel polish? Therefore I think it's definitely worth the investment, especially if it's natural nail services that the op is offering

Ink londons fab iv had no problems x

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back