GEL POLISH

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anneself

Reaction score
I'm Jessica and GELeration trained which is used in the salon I work in. I want to offer nails from home and would like to know your recommendations for a gel polish other than GELeration. I was thinking along the lines of CND but would love to know your thoughts.

Thank you

CND excellent but a hybrid which some struggle with, clients from a longevity perspective, techs from an application perspective. I've used it since it's UK launch and love it.

CJelP from CJP nail systems is my alternative for those who don't get on with CND Shellac as its a true gel product. Very different application but great results.

Whichever you choose ensure you have the correct lamp as per distributor/manufacturer guidelines

I'm Jessica and GELeration trained which is used in the salon I work in. I want to offer nails from home and would like to know your recommendations for a gel polish other than GELeration. I was thinking along the lines of CND but would love to know your thoughts.

Thank you

In picking a new brand, it is helpful to consider what you are happy or unhappy with in your current brand? Why do you want to use another brand? What is it that you want that is different from GELeration?

CND shellac offers an extended wear base coat. I‘ll try it to see if I notice a difference.
of corse, I’m the one who can only use Shellac on a regular basis. Otherwise, itchy blisters…sigh

You could have a look at Lecente which is a new gel range, harder than shellac but still a soak off (once top coat filed off).
I use shellac and lecente. Different systems suit different people but ultimately shellac is still the best and you can get the matching polish colours too which is a big plus for my clients.

Latest posts

Back