Gel range without nasties!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrsmermaid

Reaction score
Hi ladies
I’ve just qualified for nails but would prefer to use a brand for gels that is less chemical & free of nasties!
The same for cuticle softeners etc & maybe a low odour acetone but realise this may not be possible.
Can anyone recommend please? X

The Gel Bottle x

CND cuticle away x

Oh no - I am very very happy with the results as are my clients. The low chemicals and being vegan are an advantage and a massive bonus but it doesn't compromise the product, the use-ability, or its finish.

Oh no - I am very very happy with the results as are my clients. The low chemicals and being vegan are an advantage and a massive bonus but it doesn't compromise the product, the use-ability, or its finish.
Thank you for all the advice x

No such thing as "low chemical". All gel polishes are vegan. All cosmetic product sold in Europe have to confirm to the EU Cosmetic Regulations and can only use ingredients that are considered safe by a team of scientific experts. This is not to say that all companies follow the rules, but it is impossible to know who does and who does not.

Low odour monomer is not safer than normal monomer. Better to use a professional filter system :)

No such thing as "low chemical". All gel polishes are vegan. All cosmetic product sold in Europe have to confirm to the EU Cosmetic Regulations and can only use ingredients that are considered safe by a team of scientific experts. This is not to say that all companies follow the rules, but it is impossible to know who does and who does not.

Low odour monomer is not safer than normal monomer. Better to use a professional filter system :)

Hi Bob, thank you so much for all the information.
I maybe didn’t use the right terminology (sorry I’m a newbie!) as when you look at bio sculptures site they state
“BIO SCULPTURE GEL IS FREE OF FORMALDEHYDE,FORMALDEHYDE RESIN, TOLUENE, DBP OR CAMPHOR”
by low chemical I was trying to ask if there were other professional brands in uk that were also 5 or 10 free that people could recommend.
Any other advice you can give is appreciated

Premier gel is 10 free & suitable for vegans [emoji4]

Latest posts

Back