Gel routine for luxury manicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haydangate

Reaction score
Hi there, I'm re-opening my salon after a gap from illness and are wanting to offer a more treatment based gel polish manicure. I used to do a dry manicure prior to gel application before but are looking to soak fingers, scrub and use heated mitts. I'm worried the nail bed may swell and affect gel polish application. Would you suggest doing the scrub and mitts after gel or before. Many thanks from Hayley. P.s please advise and not find fault in my question. I haven't been on here for some time after some bitchy comments I recieved.

To preserve the ‘dryness’ of the nail plate, I swipe a coat of clear polish on top and under free edge. Easily removed after your extra conditioning routine and before gel application.

Also, Zoya has a rub-in, leave on conditioner for the nail plate. Gelie-Cure Rescue Serum. I’ve used it for dry, dry nail plates and it helps immensely.

Hi there, I'm re-opening my salon after a gap from illness and are wanting to offer a more treatment based gel polish manicure. I used to do a dry manicure prior to gel application before but are looking to soak fingers, scrub and use heated mitts. I'm worried the nail bed may swell and affect gel polish application. Would you suggest doing the scrub and mitts after gel or before. Many thanks from Hayley. P.s please advise and not find fault in my question. I haven't been on here for some time after some bitchy comments I recieved.
Hey lovely, I do the gels before any of my treatments just to make sure there is nothing left on the nail that could cause lifting 😁

Latest posts

Back