Gel starter kit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K04

Reaction score
Hello,
I hope a pro can help me :)

I've been doing a bit of nail art for fun (im not very good but have done some pretty good attempts - have done more worse! Haha) but i enjoy (i find it quite relaxing) it especially when my fella is on the playstation and i cant watch the tele in an evening!

I've done my own false nails (using acrylic - just using the kits you can buy in superdrug) and they've turned out quite good.

I'd really like to get a proper kit with either UV/LED lamp.

Id like to do nail extensions.
With acyrlic paint designs or moyou stamps.
And seal with a gel finish.

Can anyone recommend a good kit (cheap as possible, if possible?) That would allow me to do the above.

Im never going to be great at doing nails, if i need good nails i go to salon, this is just for fun at home :)

My friends and i have a little facebook group and we take pictures and share our new designs and disasters, haha.

Thanks!
K

What makes you think you wouldn't be great at nails? If you haven't done the training, then you wouldn't know your potential nor realise how great you can be!
If you have a passion, I would say dont buy an expensive at home kit...save your money to get some training and buy a professional kit!

There is a lot more to nails than making them look pretty!!

I dont think i could do the training :-( i work full time already. I did think about doing a little nail course though but i dont really know what the qualifications are to be a proper professional nail technician?!

You are not going to get a decent lot without training. There's lots of information on here about great training and good quality products. Have a search
Good luck x

Latest posts

Back