Gel suppliers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LydiaP

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!!

Just a quick query really. I am just looking for where people buy their gel polish from, as I am just about to qualify and would like to get my kit set up asap. I am still slightly undecided between cuccio and gelish, but if anyone has any other suggestions on the brand they prefer using, and where they buy it from, that would be very much appreciated!

Many thanks :)

Last edited:
Think in order for you to get some replies you need to be more specific in your question

What 'suppiles' ?
Do you mean gels themselves or items like tips , cleansing items ect . tell us exactly what it is you are looking for and what system it is that you use at the mo then I am sure you will get some response :)

Hi perfect10kb. That might be helpful, thank you!

I am just looking for where people buy their gel polish from, as I am just about to qualify and would like to get my kit set up asap. I am still slightly undecided between cuccio and gelish, but if anyone has any other suggestions on the brand they prefer using, and where they buy it from, that would be very much appreciated!

Thank you xx

Latest posts

Back