Gel toe pedi - advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicki-Marie

Reaction score
Ive had a search and not found what im looking for.

So for those who offer gel toes with a pedi... I know the average price geeks charge is £20-£30. Then do you offer a pedi with gel toes at a lower price? (I dislike saying discount)

If clients were wanting a full pedi with gel toes with me it could set them back £50-£60 so was thinking of offering an express type pedi and gel toes combined. So they have the choice. x

i dont do a pedi with gel toes at the same appt due to soaking the toes in a pedi, is not good for then doing gel toes,
i would book one appt then say the other on another day

i have done gel toes first then a pedi, but i charge for both appts as they are priced

kerching!!!!

I wouldnt be soaking the feet with my pedi, more like a mini treat with hot steam towels and after ive done the Gel toes. I know some of my clients will have the full pedi and the gel toes seperately no problem. But some of my clients may not .. want to be able to cater for all.

I'm going to sound cheap but hey, it's Bristol!

My gel toes are £20

If they have a basic pedi with it as in soak, exfoliation, hard skin removal and quick massage it's £30.

I do the gel toes first so it doesn't matter about soaking.

Gel toes are a separate service so i charge for both .........

I should add that

I do a cuticle treatment with the gel toes but if they want a pedi then they have to pay full price for it ....

Last edited:
i dont do a pedi with gel toes at the same appt due to soaking the toes in a pedi, is not good for then doing gel toes,
i would book one appt then say the other on another day

i have done gel toes first then a pedi, but i charge for both appts as they are priced

kerching!!!!
Hey Lotus but then you aren't doing cuticle work, shaping and polishing as you would with a pedi as it has already been done with the gel toes.....fair play if you can charge it out that way, I'm always pants at asking for money lol!

Crikey Cathie. Bump that price up!

Hmm I really cannot decide on this one. Pedi's are a lot of work and take time, so I want to charge accordingly but not too high to put clients off from combining the two.

I charge £22 for gel toes, if it is a pedi as well I just add £8 for a basic one as all the cuticle work, filing etc is already done (pedi after) HTH

Crikey Cathie. Bump that price up!

Hmm I really cannot decide on this one. Pedi's are a lot of work and take time, so I want to charge accordingly but not too high to put clients off from combining the two.
Most of the work has been done when prepping and applying the gel toes though. It takes me an hour for gel toes and basic pedi, same as a basic pedi with polish.

Hey Lotus but then you aren't doing cuticle work, shaping and polishing as you would with a pedi as it has already been done with the gel toes.....fair play if you can charge it out that way, I'm always pants at asking for money lol!

lol cathie,
if they book the service they pays their price!!!!

i might throw in an extra minute of massage!!

now you ve made me feel guilty, but ive never thought of it this way before lol

:hug: I charge $30.00 for Gel toes and $40.00 for a pedicure.

If the client wants a pedicure with their gel toe service, I offer them a special price for combining the two.. ( $60.00 for gel toes and pedicure)

But I always do the gel toes first and the pedicure last ..( because of the soaking)

But I do know quite a few other nail techs who do the pedicure first and then the gel toes and they do not have any problems at all..

Sincerely;
Janet

I do a combined pedi/gel toes for $55. My gel toes are normally $30, and a spa pedicure is $35 so they save $10.

My spa pedi usually has a soak at the start, but when doing the gel toes I just do a hot towel and cool blue at the start. Then I do all cuticle work, apply gel toes, then finish off the pedi, scrub, massage, etc.

Latest posts

Back