Gel two?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lipstick Kisses

Reaction score
Hi all, just a quick one, I had a client earlier who said the previous salon had used a brand she thinks was called Gel 2 (grey bottle?) on her and I could NOT get it off! I wrapped it 3 times and it didn't budge! I resorted to gently buffing it off! I use Gelish but I have removed other brands before and they've never been this hard! Is it usually that hard? Is it a buff off gel? or did I miss something?? Thanks!

Anyone had similar problems or know the knack of it?

If a gel dosnt come off like shellac (gentle wrapping) i take a layer off with file and depending on the time i have i will wrap,if short for time i soak in acetone dishes,and gently buff off any bits that dont wipe off.i do really soak my cotton wool wraps wraps though, and when service is finished i do apply plenty of solar oil x x

Sent from my HTC Desire 300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yeah I gently buffed with a white buffer and wrapped at first as I would with Gelish and nothing happened, so I buffed again with a heavier file and rewrapped and still nothing! Had to gently file off in the end. Just wondering if anyone had any experience with the gel two brand? Thanks though!

Latest posts

Back