Gel, what is best?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pinkies101

Reaction score
Hi all wondering if anyone can help me??

I opened my salon over a year ago now started just doing nails, and im now working in to do all sides of beauty.

Ive got a lot of regulars and all of my clients are happy with my work,and word is slowly getting round, but slowly!

Has anyone got any advertising ideas that are cheap and cheerfull?!!]

Also i want to get some sort of gel in, can anyone reccomend the best ones??

Thanks!!!

xxx:):)

What do you want from the gel? Are you looking for a soak off or a buff off?
Do you want it to be strong?
Do you want one that's hypoallergenic?
Are you looking for a 'run of the mill' brand or a high-end brand?

My personal recommendation is Brisa gel by Creative, it's a buff off gel, extremely strong, available in custom blend colours, versatile, non yellowing, has fantastic longevity and gives me the results I require.

Re the advertising, have a look at this article Sassy did... http://www.salongeek.com/business/28153-sassy-guide-advertising-your-business.html

hth's

I suggest Akzentz gel, because they cover all of the basics. They have a buff off gel, a soak off gel, and also gel polish that is either soak off or buff off. These nails are durable and EASY to work with, they also have a one step gel that is an all in one gel. Base/strength/top all in one jar.

It's worth looking into.
My supplier is

www.gelessentialz.com

She also has amazing tutorials so you can see how easy it is to work with.

Enjoy

I suggest Akzentz gel, because they cover all of the basics. They have a buff off gel, a soak off gel, and also gel polish that is either soak off or buff off. These nails are durable and EASY to work with, they also have a one step gel that is an all in one gel. Base/strength/top all in one jar.

It's worth looking into.
My supplier is

www.gelessentialz.com

She also has amazing tutorials so you can see how easy it is to work with.

Enjoy

just to add...the UK distributor is Nails Plus Beauty - home page i also rate akzentz due to its wearability and workability.

Latest posts

Back