gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mui

Reaction score
sawasdee ka

for 6 month i have prctice l&p nail every day and every thing tutorial i have is for l&p .

I have some gel and i have ibd booklet but when i try in june i do not enjoy and i can not do .

A lady speak me in singapore gel nail 90 percent customer and 10 percent l&p i want to learn gel so if lady have tutorial for gel can she speak me please .

I will learn i think fabric when i england in march 2004 i go speak more in law office tomorrow for visa and after when them speak go bangkok and await visa after 2week maybe i lucky i have .

Kop khun ka mui ka

Hi Mui,

Check these sites out - there are tutorials and helpful hints along the way and you can email the nail techs directly.

www.polished.ca Anna Lajourdie's site

www.nailsplash.com Barb's site

There is a wealth of information in both these sites but I'm sure there are others I haven't heard of that hopefully will be posted here too.

Good luck!

Laura

Kop khun ka

I look anna site many time but i not remember see tutorial i see many beautiful nail i nwill look now tomorrow i want sleep ka .

Kop khun ka mui ka

If you click on Anna's link on the left hand side of the page that comes up, you will see the word Tutorial...that should do it! She has changed her website too, so maybe you are used to the old one ;)

It was very nice to chat with you today!

Laura

Sawasdee ka

it was very nice chat with you mani kat and dawnie .

I want to do some more chat ka

Kop khun ka mui ka

Hello Mui, ;) I use Bio Gel and there's a tutorial on their website at:

http://www.biosculpture.co.uk/

Whereabouts in Thailand do you live? I have been there many times on my travels through the Far East. It is a lovely country, and the people have always been so friendly - everybody I have met there had a smile on their faces!

It was lovely chatting to you to Mui!

Just go into the chat room anytime and I'll pop in when I come online!

xx Tamm

('mani' now my nick name from my new business name mani-fique! thanks to the guys in the chat room :rofl: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back