Gelaze by EssentialNails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lacquerlust

Reaction score
Hiya fellow geeks! Has anyone tried gelaze by essentialnails? I've heard it's better than gelish as there isn't as many colours that fade?

I use it and think it's great! Good colour range which last well and a nice consistency, colours for French are nice and natural too x

I'm having a bit of trouble with gelaze from essential nails some of the colour peel and chip for me have no idea why they have an amazing range of colours but I prefer gellux now as I find it lasts longer x

Hello I have been using Gelaze from essential nails and I have some good reviews and some not so good. I have started thinking to do different brand soon. What about your clients guys? X

Hi all, I know this is an old post but basically I have the same question, I’m training in gelaze but I’m worried the product isn’t as long lasting as some others in the market, I hear girlish is the best but I won’t go there as I don’t have the budget for the outlay, so any other recommendations for any other brands or peoples experiences on gelaze? Thanks in advance xxx

Latest posts

Back