Gelaze gel polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hbells81

Reaction score
Hi can anyone help: I use a nail trainer hand at home practicing gel polish . I’m using gelaze from essential nails . Com. Only after applying the nail tip I cure the base coat ok apply and cure 2 colour coats and then cure the top coat only when it comes to using the top coat it sometimes wipes of the paint . Also if I manage to cure the top coat for 30 seconds when I use the wipe of it comes of completely so I don’t know what I’m doing right . My uv lamp is new but a different make . But I’m not sure if that’s the problem or do I need to set it for a minute instead please can anyone advise thx Helen .

Last edited:
Hi can anyone help: I use a nail trainer hand at home practicing gel polish . I’m using gelaze from essential nails . Com. Only after applying the nail tip I cure the base coat ok apply and cure 2 colour coats and then cure the top coat only when it comes to using the top coat it sometimes wipes of the paint . Also if I manage to cure the top coat for 30 seconds when I use the wipe of it comes of completely so I don’t know what I’m doing right . My uv lamp is new but a different make . But I’m not sure if that’s the problem or do I need to set it for a minute instead please can anyone advise thx Helen .

Hello and welcome to Salon Geek.

I’m assuming that you are currently training with Essential Nails, but please just confirm.

In the meantime, it will be helpful for you to read through the thread linked below, which could well be an important factor with your dilemma:

https://www.salongeek.com/threads/u...-just-won’t-do-updated-september-2019.323988/

Hello and welcome to Salon Geek.

I’m assuming that you are currently training with Essential Nails, but please just confirm.

In the meantime, it will be helpful for you to read through the thread linked below, which could well be an important factor with your dilemma:

https://www.salongeek.com/threads/uv-lamps-explained-why-any-old-lamp-just-won’t-do-updated-september-2019.323988/
Hi thx for link will have a look yes I am training with them have started a couple of courses but not finished yet as I don’t have client s

Latest posts

Back