Gelaze reviews?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had Geláze Flip Flop Fantasy on my toes for 5 weeks now I think - I didn't have any shrinkage and applied really nice in 2 coats, no chips!

Haven't tried any other colours so can't comment, but I will be doing my holiday nails with this too so will report back.

I'm off to the States next week, so hope to buy a few more!!

Sarah xx

Just thought I'd share a pic of my nails with Gelàze purple panic that I've had on over a week now no chips or lifting :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1408081257.828580.jpg

I purchased a few colours of gelaze and thinks it's good so far :) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1409865116.469825.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1409865127.239926.jpg

We love the product and the range of colours but we're confused by different reactions to it....some clients are great and we don't see them for ages as it's lasting so well...and then others are lifting after a day or two. One of my own nails just flew off at the weekend immediately after application and yet the same colour lasted weeks last time around. And if it does last it is such a ball ache to remove, sometimes taking 40 minutes. We have tried using a base and then tried not using a base!!! We have around 20 colours now so need to work on getting it right. Anyone found a sure fire remedy to the issues we are having?

We love the product and the range of colours but we're confused by different reactions to it....some clients are great and we don't see them for ages as it's lasting so well...and then others are lifting after a day or two. One of my own nails just flew off at the weekend immediately after application and yet the same colour lasted weeks last time around. And if it does last it is such a ball ache to remove, sometimes taking 40 minutes. We have tried using a base and then tried not using a base!!! We have around 20 colours now so need to work on getting it right. Anyone found a sure fire remedy to the issues we are having?

Hi. I had the exact same problem, some clients it lasting long And others no time at all. I tried using my entity one colour couture base and top with the gelaze polish instead of the gelaze topcoat and it seems to be working good now. My last clients nails after 3 weeks :) xxImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414446930.164093.jpg

I purchased this product and im quite dissapointed the smell of the product is terrible! found it chipped very easily and it has a very thin consistency which makes it run all into the sidewalls...

Just wondering if anyone had any new thoughts on this? We currently have a large range of colours and have now been emailed to say that another batch have just been released. Not sure whether to invest in any more as we have had lots of issues and not even consistent issues...so either won't come off easily or just peels off after a day or two. Have tried adding a pro-gel or gelish base (as advised by our supplier) and still find it's not consistent. Such as shame as the colours are gorgeous!! Just wanted your thoughts...and tips if you have any?

Latest posts

Back