Gelbond

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaydee

Reaction score
Hi All, I have been using clear gelbond but have noticed that I am starting to get ghosting even though I have blended the tip in. Would the pink gelbond be better for me to use than the clear.
David

are you cutting the well out of your tip? In my experience ghosting is the tip well and does not have much to do with the adhesive. anyone else?

FingerNailFixer said:
are you cutting the well out of your tip? In my experience ghosting is the tip well and does not have much to do with the adhesive. anyone else?

Totally agreed.

The only difference between normal and pink GelBOnd is the colour, not the formulation of the adhesive.

I LOVE the pink though. I do feel that it makes the blended tip looK more like the nailplate and less of a sort tof 'grey' bla look ... it peps up the look in my opinion.

I like the pink gelbond to, it helps give my nails a more healthy look???

Did you know that gelbond is also great for sticking your rear view mirror back on your windscreen, its held mine for weeks now!

chocolate [COLOR=SeaGreen said:
Did you know that gelbond is also great for sticking your rear view mirror back on your windscreen, its held mine for weeks now![/COLOR]
Going a bit off topic here........I have to say I used solarspeed spray for a squeaky door to shut it up, much better than WD40 in my opinion

great idea, ta, gonna try it on my sons buggy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back