gelbond

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luckybird21

Reaction score
hi just wonder if anyone can help me. my mum has had ingrown toenail removed (nail fully removed) and she wants a nail there for holidays. I've already read the old thread on toe nails and how to apply them, i just wanted to know where you get gelbond from. is the ibd gel adhesive (5 second glue) the same sort of thing or is gelbond the only one of it's kind. i don't wanna go making things worse by using the wrong one!!

hi gel bond is from creative/designer nails
hope this helps

I get mine from Sally's or Ultimate Hair and Beauty wholesalers, quite cheap to get and always good to keep some in as its what i use for nail biters.

talented talons said:
I get mine from Sally's or Ultimate Hair and Beauty wholesalers, quite cheap to get and always good to keep some in as its what i use for nail biters.

GelBond is a Creative Nail Design product and is a Registerd name. Creative products are not sold through Sally's or any other wholesale outlet apart from Ellisons. They may have a 'copy' product but it will not be GelBond.

luckybird21 said:
hi just wonder if anyone can help me. my mum has had ingrown toenail removed (nail fully removed) and she wants a nail there for holidays. I've already read the old thread on toe nails and how to apply them, i just wanted to know where you get gelbond from. is the ibd gel adhesive (5 second glue) the same sort of thing or is gelbond the only one of it's kind. i don't wanna go making things worse by using the wrong one!!
You have to buy Gelbond from either a OSNS or direct from Leeds or you can also buy it from Ellisons.
I also use IBD products and I find their 5 second gel glue very similar in consistency. HTH

Okay just to specify,

i meant to say Tip Bond Gel, which is similar to Gelbond by Creative, is what you can get from Sally's and other wholesalers.

Latest posts

Back