GELeration French - purple

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elemislady101

Reaction score
Hi,

Please please can someone help..

I did a French Geleration manicure on a pregnant lady (16 weeks) then two days later she came back and it had gone like a purple/grey colour.. I buffed the nails and they looked much better but I could still see it. I've never had this happen. Has anyone else had this??? Thanks in advance x

I've never had this before, what colours did you use for the French? Did it go purple on both the colours or just one? I would ask her what she's been using on her hands or if she's been using any cleaning products without gloves?

Hi, I used blush and wedding gown. They are not new bottles. I asked if she had used any bleaching products Etc she said no. It was over the whole nail
Xx

I had this once turns out lady had put on brand new jeans and the dye in the fabric has stained the topcoat

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1420413698.893593.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1420413711.837518.jpg
These are the pictures I took and the two nails on the left I buffed over so wasn't as bad? Anyone else have any Ideas

The topcoat has definitely just been stained with something the client has come into contact with, could it be a hairdye or newspaper maybe?

Hi
This is definitely something the client has done and not you. Wedding gown and blush are the usual colours used for French and this is not common to change colour. She must have put her hands in some form of dye.....hair dye, washing denims .

Xx

Thank you for getting back to me that is a relief I felt so guilty but I've used the two colours many times and never experienced that before.

Hi, I had this happen a couple of times too. One was because of denim jeans and the other was from a newspaper - it's definitely not what you have done

Latest posts

Back