Geleration removal advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

curvygirl

Reaction score
I have a lady coming in for Swarovski Toes this week but she currently has Jessica Geleration on her tootsies and wants me to remove them. (i don't use Geleration)

I know i need to file the shine off and use remover wraps but don't have their 'erase' soak off remover. Is acetone or Dsolve ok to use?

thanks x

Perfectly ok to use acetone and DSolve will be perfect no matter what they say. Lol

aw, thanks a million Gigi. :Love:

I have a lady coming in for Swarovski Toes this week but she currently has Jessica Geleration on her tootsies and wants me to remove them. (i don't use Geleration)

I know i need to file the shine off and use remover wraps but don't have their 'erase' soak off remover. Is acetone or Dsolve ok to use?

thanks x

above lady ended up rescheduling to this thursday so i haven't removed her GELeration yet.

is there anything else i need to be aware of when i remove it? is further buffing required once i take the wraps off or is it similar to Shellac removal where an orange stick is used to gently loosen any polish still on nail plate?

above lady ended up rescheduling to this thursday so i haven't removed her GELeration yet.

is there anything else i need to be aware of when i remove it? is further buffing required once i take the wraps off or is it similar to Shellac removal where an orange stick is used to gently loosen any polish still on nail plate?

I dont use Geleration but I have a friend who has applied to me before and when she removed she just removed in exactly the same way as I do Gelish, so like you say break the seal by gently filing top coat, wrap in acetone/dsolve in foil and then you just use an orange stick to gently remove any left on the nail.

I use Geleration and as stated above you use same removal technique as Shellac/Gelish

P x

Thanks ladies x

Latest posts

Back