Gelicity??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

butterfly100

Reaction score
Has anyone heard of this?
Apparently its something that you put in the bath or sachets for a footbath and it turns the water to a gel (soothing for tired bodies and feet) then when you have finished chilling out you add a different sachet and it turns the water back.......to water!!! I have seen it in beauty express and couple of websites but has anyone tried it ?? I think it sounds great for summer pedi!!
I`m hoping to see it at the show xxxx

I have seen it advertised as gellybath for kids on nick tv lol turns into a thick coloured gooe not sure I could find it relaxing lol

I too saw it on tv but have seen it advertised for the beauty industry as a treatment on its own especially in footbaths........i`m sure my kids would lke it though!! Interested to see if anyone has actualy tried it xx

I too saw it on tv but have seen it advertised for the beauty industry as a treatment on its own especially in footbaths........i`m sure my kids would lke it though!! Interested to see if anyone has actualy tried it xx

Well I will try anything once but think its probably just a gimick thing rather than relaxing but hey I have been wrong before lol

I tend to agree but there is something quite appealing to me about laying in a bath full of jelly.......sicko ....or just a big kid i don`t know which!!

I should think the feeling would be nice......almost as if you were sticking your feet in warm mud......not sure of the colours though....:rolleyes:

Edited to add: Thanks for the right one Lelli :):)

Ooooh i`m really liking the look of this now!
There must be a few companies selling this, as this one isn`t the original one i saw , but looks more refined!
The kids one is really expensive for what it is too, i`m hiding it from mine !
Im on a mission to get some so when i do i will let you know whet its like xx

I tried one version of this after buying a sachet to try out at olympia beauty show, I can't remember what brand it was.

I have to say it was a bit of a faff as I did a foot scrub too before turning it back to more liquidy and it slopped jelly stuff everywhere!!

It is not particularly special having it, just different. It is meant to keep the water warm for longer but I didn't find this. It is fun for a pamper party I guess as it gives the clients something to play abut with while you leave them to soak! :) Personally I wouldn't use it day to day though especially as it didn't go completely back to liquid.

Latest posts

Back