Gelicure-colours to start with?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarahcassie1978

Reaction score
Hi all, I have booked my Gelicure course, and about to order my kit. I'm not sure how many colours to start off with? Also can decide on colours. If anyone can help I would be great full x

Hi all, I have booked my Gelicure course, and about to order my kit. I'm not sure how many colours to start off with? Also can decide on colours. If anyone can help I would be great full x

It depends on your budget, take a look on Palms' website, if you're registered you can see the prices for the kits. You can get kits with 6 colours, 12, 24.... etc. I got 24 for when I trained and picked what I thought would be a good selection of colours, along with essentials such as black, white, eletric touch (what they used to teach you to do french with, but now they have a whole range for french) and some brights etc.

Also, don't forget when you're budgeting that there's no lamp included in the kit so you'll have to buy that as well.

There's quite a long thread about Gelicure on here, if you do a search. Might be worth having a look through for colour ideas.

I'm going to start with the starter kit with 12 polishes, just can't decide on the popular colours can you recommend some of your most popular colours please x

I'm doing my course through palms, x

I'm going to start with the starter kit with 12 polishes, just can't decide on the popular colours can you recommend some of your most popular colours please x

I would say popular colours are Victorian teal, heartbreak, rad raspberry, smokey, a la mode, pharaoh purple, aubergine, vital, cocoa shimmer, purple aster. I love so many colours. Take the opportunity to look at colours as your training.
I only started with about 5 colours and have built them up slowly, always ask my clients opinions first so don't end up with unused colours. Search for the main Gelicure thread its very helpful x

Sent from my GT-I5800 using SalonGeek

You will need at least one red and then the remainder depends on your client base.

I bought loads to start with but ended up with them not being as popular as I predicted. On the other hand I don't like Victorian Teal but its a big seller!

It's just trial and error.

Latest posts

Back