Gelicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi I have just ordered this in, want to try it on myself I have a full set of instructions if you need it? Also would you charge this as an extra to clients?
Thanks
:D

Could you please send me these as well as have also tired and had problems. Thanks.

Thanks.

Might have to await the arrival of the new colours then as I really need a turquoise.

They sent me the colours in the lacquer version and jaded and my new obsession are nice so depending on shade u want one of those might be what u want x

Cure 2 colour coats then just use a gel brush or an old eyeshadow brush to burnish the pigment into the tacky layer, similar to how you'd do a glitter fade. Then top coat and cure. It's pretty easy.

Sorry to be thick! 2 of main colour, cure, rub in second colour on end into tacky layer, cure, top coat, cure??? Is this right?

Sorry to be thick! 2 of main colour, cure, rub in second colour on end into tacky layer, cure, top coat, cure??? Is this right?
Yes but the second colour I'm talking about is a pigment or additive. Not another gelicure. I tried the sponge method and I didn't like the finish of it.

Hi I will get the Instructions for the soak off gel builder to you all later. In between clients at the minute. On another note finally got a list of Nubar Varnish which best colour matches Gelicure. I have taken a photo hope you can view it as I have not got time to sit and type it out there is loads.

Attachments

• IMG_20130425_123721_247.jpg
    IMG_20130425_123721_247.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 99
Hi I will get the Instructions for the soak off gel builder to you all later. In between clients at the minute. On another note finally got a list of Nubar Varnish which best colour matches Gelicure. I have taken a photo hope you can view it as I have not got time to sit and type it out there is loads.
awesome, thank you!!! :)

Hi I have just ordered this in, want to try it on myself I have a full set of instructions if you need it? Also would you charge this as an extra to clients?
Thanks

Could i please have a look at the instructions to as i have recently bought some too! Thank you very much

Sent from my GT-I5800 using SalonGeek

Love my new colours!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367183089.395680.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1367183089.395680.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 168
Could i please have a look at the instructions to as i have recently bought some too! Thank you very much

Sent from my GT-I5800 using SalonGeek
Hi
Not sure how to attach a doc so had to copy and paste if you want me to e mail you please message me your e mail details.

This was sent to me from Palms.

Also what are you all thinking on pricing for this Palms advised to add between 30 & 50 % to your standard Gelicure prices this seems high to me what are your thoughts.:D Thanks Jodi xx

NUBAR - Infinity Soak – Off Gel Natural Nail Overlay
Nubar Infinity Soak – Off Gel is a great solution when nails need a little more support than Gelicure alone can offer.
It is a gentle, easily removable alternative to acrylic (L&P) and buff off Gel enhancements.
One of the great benefits of adding this to your Gelicure treatment as an “add on “ service is that it is compatible with Gelicure base and top coat and the prep products.
It is perfect for clients with weaker nails, or who have just had acrylic enhancements off. It is also a strength builder for those who want a little more length.
Step 1
Following a thorough client consultation the tech and client should sanitise their hands.

Step 2
Using the same technique you would use for Gelicure, Prep the cuticle and wipe the nail with cleansing solution.

Step 3
File and shape the nail

Step 4
Using a Diamond Buffer remove the shine from the nail and tidy the free edge (this is a very gentle sponge Buffer)

Step 5
Wipe with Nubar Nail Cleansing Solution and apply STEP1 to eliminate excess oil from the nail plate.

Step
Apply STEP 2 minimally, taking care not to over load the brush or get the product on the skin.

Step 7
Apply a very thin layer of Gelicure Base Coat. Cap free edge.

Step 8
Cure for 2 minutes

Step 9
Using the Nubar Kolinsky Gel Brush apply a layer of Nubar Soak – Off Clear Builder. Use a thin layer and apply very little pressure to the brush- use a gliding motion. It is much thinner than buff off builder gels. Cap free edge and cure for 2 minutes and repeat.

Step 10
For a clear Finish apply Gelicure Topcoat sealer and cure for 2 minutes. Wipe then oil.
For a colour do not apply Gelicure top coat or wipe, but go straight to the first layer of Gelicure colour. Proceed with your normal Gelicure application.

USP’s of Nubar Infinity Soak – Off Gel
Applies and removes with ease.
Offers support to weak or longer nails when using Gelicure.
Works with Gelicure, so compatible with the Base, topcoat and prep products.
Wide range of supporting products including French White and pink as an alternative to Gelicure.
Suitable for a tip Overlay.

Infinity Clear Builder Soak off Gel £10.95 ex VAT.
Suggested Between 30 & 50 % add on to the price of your normal Gelicure pricing.

Thanks so much for posting that! That is exactly what I did when I used mine and so many of them peeled. Maybe I put it on too thick! I will try again.

Thanks so much for posting that! That is exactly what I did when I used mine and so many of them peeled. Maybe I put it on too thick! I will try again.
Tried it today on 2 of my clients with weak nails see what happens I did not charge them extra as said it is new so wanted to trial it 1st see how they get on will keep you posted.
What are you thinking of charging for it Palms advised to add 30 to 50% on top of your regular Gelicure Pricing seems a little high to me what do you think?
Jodi x:D

Tried it today on 2 of my clients with weak nails see what happens I did not charge them extra as said it is new so wanted to trial it 1st see how they get on will keep you posted.
What are you thinking of charging for it Palms advised to add 30 to 50% on top of your regular Gelicure Pricing seems a little high to me what do you think?
Jodi x:D
It does seem high doesn't it. I have no idea how much extra to add, maybe 10%?

Thanks for that x x

Thanks for that. X

hey how all the gelicure geeks getting on? anyone tried any new colours? what about this builder gel whats the thoughts?

Hi
The Builder Gel I tried on 2 clients and myself, one client loves it has really helped the other Client still lost one of the nails she always looses but she is on loads of medication so I believe this is why. Mine did not last any longer about the same as usual however they seem to have grown more and seem a little stronger.
On another note what do you guys use to secure diamante gems I am really struggling to get them to last especially on the hands when just using Gelicure to secure any ideas welcome.

Hi. Has anyone replaced the bulbs yet in their lamp? Where did you get the bulbs from - palms?

Hi
The Builder Gel I tried on 2 clients and myself, one client loves it has really helped the other Client still lost one of the nails she always looses but she is on loads of medication so I believe this is why. Mine did not last any longer about the same as usual however they seem to have grown more and seem a little stronger.
On another note what do you guys use to secure diamante gems I am really struggling to get them to last especially on the hands when just using Gelicure to secure any ideas welcome.
What are you doing at the moment to secure gems? I normally just place them onto the uncured topcoat then cure and usually they stay put. A couple of times, I've had some drop off after a week or so.

I found somes studs I had were the worst. They had a hollow back and I obviously didn't put enough topcoat on one hand, because one fell off within about half an hour so I stuck them back on and topcoated over them and that held them still for almost 3 weeks.

Hi Im thinking of getting gelicure and also looking at their soak off gels, can anyone tell me with the soak of gel can you add tips and do scultping as at the moment Im using Calgel which tends to yellow, also does nubar gels yellow. I would prefer to stick with soak off gels at the moment. Also can anyone tell me how popular Gelicure is compared to shallac. I have also been looking at Vinylux but I do like Nubar polishes any advice would be appricated. x

Latest posts

Back