Gelicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody know of a LED builder gel you can use with the Nubar LED lamp as they don't provide one yet & I have some ladies I'm really struggling with for strength with just Gelicure alone?? Any advice gratefully received 😊

Anybody know of a LED builder gel you can use with the Nubar LED lamp as they don't provide one yet & I have some ladies I'm really struggling with for strength with just Gelicure alone?? Any advice gratefully received 😊

I use Bio Sculpture xx

I use Bio Sculpture xx

And that will cure under my nubar led lamp will it? If so that could save me loosing some customers as I'm struggling with about 3/4 for strength! Not to mention my own!

And that will cure under my nubar led lamp will it? If so that could save me loosing some customers as I'm struggling with about 3/4 for strength! Not to mention my own!

I use UV so I can't comment, but I know the Bio Sculpture LED lamp is only either 10 or 12 watt, so the Nubar one is a lot stronger.

I use UV so I can't comment, but I know the Bio Sculpture LED lamp is only either 10 or 12 watt, so the Nubar one is a lot stronger.

I contacted them and they won't sell any product until you have trained in their product! Back to the drawing board!
Any one else know of an LED builder gel that I could use for strength that doesn't require you to train in to purchase?.....

Hi

I am looking to buy some more Gelicure colours can you guys tell me what are your most popular colours so I can see if I am missing any popular ones.

Thanks
:D

Hi

I am looking to buy some more Gelicure colours can you guys tell me what are your most popular colours so I can see if I am missing any popular ones.

Thanks
:D

Electric Touch
A La Mode
Victorian Teal
Flirt ( good for layering over others)
Lustful Red
Aubergine
Grenadine
Bois De Rose

I regret buying & haven't been asked for
Mon Petite
Pan Dolce ( goes slightly green)
Honeysuckle

Electric Touch
A La Mode
Victorian Teal
Lustful Red
Aubergine
Grenadine
Bois De Rose

Mon Petite
Honeysuckle

you haven't used honeysuckle? oooo one of my most popular colours!!! its amazin..but do think there are different nail trends in different areas

I HATE SMOKEY

lol I found it hard to put it on a womans nails the other week...its just the most ugly colour

you haven't used honeysuckle? oooo one of my most popular colours!!! its amazin..but do think there are different nail trends in different areas

I HATE SMOKEY

lol I found it hard to put it on a womans nails the other week...its just the most ugly colour

How many layers of Honeysuckle do you do?
Does it look any good layered with anything.

Is smokey the grey one, if so try it with Electic Touch over the top.

Hey, ladies,
So I bought Blue Raspberry, strawberry and romance and I've found that I have to do at least 3 layers of each, and still blue raspberry looks streaky! :-( love the colour but not impressed with the coverage! I've never done a 4th layer with any of my other colours, would this effect how long they last and would it peel easy?
Thanks xx

I absolutely LOVE honeysuckle. In fact I think it's my favourite colour, it's gorgeous. I've only ever found it needs 2 coats.

Hey, ladies,
So I bought Blue Raspberry, strawberry and romance and I've found that I have to do at least 3 layers of each, and still blue raspberry looks streaky! :-( love the colour but not impressed with the coverage! I've never done a 4th layer with any of my other colours, would this effect how long they last and would it peel easy?
Thanks xx

I do 4 thin coats with blue raspberry and strawberry and they look lush :) just keep them thin layers an its fine

I absolutely LOVE honeysuckle. In fact I think it's my favourite colour, it's gorgeous. I've only ever found it needs 2 coats.

I'm with u brought this recently and love it it I layered it over sexy red to make a lovely orange :)

I'm with u brought this recently and love it it I layered it over sexy red to make a lovely orange :)

Ooh i need to try that!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I do 4 thin coats with blue raspberry and strawberry and they look lush :) just keep them thin layers an its fine

Thanks so much, xx il give it a go x

Me too, I wanted an orange and didn't like the one out the neon range, there's a lovely in the new range but I can't remember what it's called, but il def give this a go :) do you do one sexy red and one honeysuckle?

Me too, I wanted an orange and didn't like the one out the neon range, there's a lovely in the new range but I can't remember what it's called, but il def give this a go :) do you do one sexy red and one honeysuckle?

It's like the new one so if u have sexy red no need to buy new one!
2xsexy red 2xhoneysuckle all thin even layers has proven very popular for me when the suns out :)
Also strawberry over pink Lilly makes a pretty baby pink

Hi,

Nubar added a photo today of Gelicure lemon on FB today.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nubar-Professional-Uk/173072646067588?fref=ts

I have been after a buttercup/daffodil yellow for a while. If any Geeks have this colour could you please take the time to comment on whether it is this tone of yellow.

How many coats would I need to get the tone mentioned. It looks like a 3/4 coat from the photo but you can never tell!

Many thanks

K :D

Electric Touch
A La Mode
Victorian Teal
Lustful Red
Aubergine
Grenadine
Bois De Rose

Mon Petite
Honeysuckle

I have the below colours and I am looking to add 6 more which ones that is the question one of the 6 will be Black as I am almost out of it. Can anyone else advise on these colours and if you have pictures could you kindly post also any interesting colour combo's would be great. The ones I am thinking of getting are Heartless or Hot Pink, Purple Crazy or Rad Raspberry. Blue Raspberry and Pink Lily or Honey Suckle. Any you would advise not to buy based on what I already have below or that are not nice? By the way I have heard that Nubar are discontinuing Victorian Teal, Coco Shimmer and a few others which my wholesaler could not remember. Also I have just started using Mica Powders these also give you so many more colour combinations check them out. Sorry for waffling getting excited about buying some new colours! Thanks as Ever for you help and advise my Fellow Gelicure Geeks xx:D

These are what I already have -
Vital (popular)
Pharoah Purple (popular)
Sweet Dreams (popular)
Green Tea (never been asked for)
White (use for French mostly)
Black (always run out of this 1st)
Sexy Red (popular)
Lustful Red (popular)
Pan Dolce (love this should perhaps take it back if green as is a lovely muted beige/fawn colour)
Grenadine (popular)
A La Mode (popular)
Cocoa Shimmer (Hardly used)
Rugosa Red (occasional use)
Victorian Teal (hardly used)
Vampire Red (popular)
Glazed Ginger (never used)
Maroon (popular)
Aubergine (popular)
Bois De Rose (popular)
Electric Touch (love this over French and for layering)
Flirt (popular)
Heartbreak (my fave)

Latest posts

Back