Gelicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes thank you sarah that does help...it was just what i wanted to hear! Fab nails by the way (pow! lol) xx

Yes thank you sarah that does help...it was just what i wanted to hear! Fab nails by the way (pow! lol) xx

Awww thanks. Glad I could help 😊 xx

has anyone used nail art foils on the rolls with Gelicure?
i received my order today but its doesn't work in the sticky layer very well. so i tried curing and wiping the top coat, applying foil glue, allowing it to clear and apply foil but it didn't even stick?!
what am i doing wrong? x x

Sent from my GT-I5800 using SalonGeek

has anyone used nail art foils on the rolls with Gelicure?
i received my order today but its doesn't work in the sticky layer very well. so i tried curing and wiping the top coat, applying foil glue, allowing it to clear and apply foil but it didn't even stick?!
what am i doing wrong? x x

Ok iv never used foul but a guess if it won't stick.... What if u buffed the top coat after curing with a block as if u was doing Matt effect then applied foil then top cot over to seal?

Ok iv never used foul but a guess if it won't stick.... What if u buffed the top coat after curing with a block as if u was doing Matt effect then applied foil then top cot over to seal?

I've found a way that works but needs practice on. After curing 2nd colour coat wipe sticky layer, apply foil adhesive, allow to dry apply foil top coat cure 2nd top coat cure x x

HI just wondering as you use Gelicure is it as expensive to be bought into the salon as we have looked at them all, just starting out! I think Gelish is quite expensive however if its the best then thats to be expected.....right?

HI just wondering as you use Gelicure is it as expensive to be bought into the salon as we have looked at them all, just starting out! I think Gelish is quite expensive however if its the best then thats to be expected.....right?

I use Gelish & Gelicure & they are both very similar.

I'm selling my gelicure kit I have about 25 colours message me for details if interested xx

I have just seen a couple of swatches from the latest nubar polish collection, I actually wouldn't mind these in Gelicure...

Nubar – My Sweet Escape Part 1 | The Obsessed

Although I was hoping for a regular bright yellow, not a neon as I already have Not So Mellow Yellow.

Hi gelicure-ers, could you reccomend a natural white for french!? Iv got a client who doesnt like the tip ex look!! Thanks

Hi need your advice, i have a Mani and pedi with Gelicure booked for tomorrow. This will be my first time doing the full Mani and pedi with Gelicure. I usually just do file and prep with Gelicure. I know i need to do the prep and Gelicure first then the full Mani and pedi after. What do i do first? Hands or feet, what about timings? Starting to panic. X

Hi need your advice, i have a Mani and pedi with Gelicure booked for tomorrow. This will be my first time doing the full Mani and pedi with Gelicure. I usually just do file and prep with Gelicure. I know i need to do the prep and Gelicure first then the full Mani and pedi after. What do i do first? Hands or feet, what about timings? Starting to panic. X

I don't think I matters whether you do hands or feet first. With both the manicure and the pedicure, you need to file the nail, do your prep work, apply the gelicure, and then do your soaking, exfoliating, massage etc, as if the nail page absorbs all of the moisture before the gelicure is on, the gelicure won't last as long. Hope the makes sense xx

I don't think I matters whether you do hands or feet first. With both the manicure and the pedicure, you need to file the nail, do your prep work, apply the gelicure, and then do your soaking, exfoliating, massage etc, as if the nail page absorbs all of the moisture before the gelicure is on, the gelicure won't last as long. Hope the makes sense xx

Thank you it does make sense, should i still do cuticle remover? Just worried its going to take ages. X

Thank you it does make sense, should i still do cuticle remover? Just worried its going to take ages. X

Personally I don't use cuticle remover at all, I use my cuticle pusher and my cutistone, so I can't advise you on that, sorry.

It takes me around an hour and 15 minutes each for both a manicure and pedicure with gel polish.

Good luck, post is some pics of your results 😊 xx

I use cnd's cuticle away but its really up to you and if you think it's needed.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Hi gelicure-ers, could you reccomend a natural white for french!? Iv got a client who doesnt like the tip ex look!! Thanks

There's only one white gelicure and i think its not tippexy at all. Its not as bright as most French white polishes.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Thanks salj, i asked before i checked the website and was suprised to find they only did one white! Has anyone got a picture of this white so i can show my client to see if she wants it? Im not buying it for her to say "no thats too bright"!!! Thanks

Thanks salj, i asked before i checked the website and was suprised to find they only did one white! Has anyone got a picture of this white so i can show my client to see if she wants it? Im not buying it for her to say "no thats too bright"!!! Thanks

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364941742.020525.jpghere you go 😊 xx

Personally I don't use cuticle remover at all, I use my cuticle pusher and my cutistone, so I can't advise you on that, sorry.

It takes me around an hour and 15 minutes each for both a manicure and pedicure with gel polish.

Good luck, post is some pics of your results 😊 xx

Thank you, will do. I was thinking its going to take that long- oh well, think i will do feet first get the worst out of the way. i hate feet. X

Thanks sarah, thats great! xx

Latest posts

Back