Gelicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks salj, i asked before i checked the website and was suprised to find they only did one white! Has anyone got a picture of this white so i can show my client to see if she wants it? Im not buying it for her to say "no thats too bright"!!! Thanks

I tone it down with electric touch for those who don't want bright white x

Ladies just spoke with palms extra she said they are launching the new lacquer range in Gelicure as well at end of this month and doing a Gelicure offer of buy 6 colours get a free base and top coat! :)

Ladies just spoke with palms extra she said they are launching the new lacquer range in Gelicure as well at end of this month and doing a Gelicure offer of buy 6 colours get a free base and top coat! :)

Don't think i like any of the new lacquer range!

Sent from my GT-I5800 using SalonGeek

I tone it down with electric touch for those who don't want bright white x
I was just going to suggest this. You can always put whatever colour you use for french over the white if your client thinks it's too bright. I have S'il Vous Plait and Bon Appetite as well from the french range in case anyone doesn't want shimmery Electric Touch.

Interesting. I don't think i want them all but some of the colours are pretty nice.

Which ones are new?

Last edited:
This does my head in... WHY do Nubar release new collections with colours in them that are similar to previously released ones??? We NEED a baby pink, a nice purple, a mint green and another french white!! I'm sure there's others that we don't have, but I can't think off the top of my head. Grrrrrrr 😡 Rant over xx

This does my head in... WHY do Nubar release new collections with colours in them that are similar to previously released ones??? We NEED a baby pink, a nice purple, a mint green and another french white!! I'm sure there's others that we don't have, but I can't think off the top of my head. Grrrrrrr 😡 Rant over xx

Agreed! Definitely a baby pink that doesn't need a thousand coats!!

Sent from my GT-I5800 using SalonGeek

This does my head in... WHY do Nubar release new collections with colours in them that are similar to previously released ones??? We NEED a baby pink, a nice purple, a mint green and another french white!! I'm sure there's others that we don't have, but I can't think off the top of my head. Grrrrrrr �� Rant over xx
Yeah I'd love a nice rich purple, the only purples I have are aubergine and romance and neither are what I want even though they're nice.

And it bugs me they describe pink lily as baby pink, i think it's too peachy.

I'd like a bright yellow and and an orange that aren't neon too. I think the ones in the new collection are not quite as neon-y as not so mellow yellow/out a sight orange but still not what I want.

Yeah I'd love a nice rich purple, the only purples I have are aubergine and romance and neither are what I want even though they're nice.

And it bugs me they describe pink lily as baby pink, i think it's too peachy.

I'd like a bright yellow and and an orange that aren't neon too. I think the ones in the new collection are not quite as neon-y as not so mellow yellow/out a sight orange but still not what I want.

They've already brought out lemon though, which is lovely xx

Yes but not bright enough.

On another note, I bought some of the soak off builder gel to go under gelicure in case anyone needs extra strength. I did them Monday and 3 lifted today so I've had to redo!! My gelicure is normally good for 2 weeks.

Its probably something i didn't do right but its frustrating.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I like the turquoise. I've been after one for some time.

**FORSALE**

Step1 1/2full
Step2 ½ full
Top coat (for glitter) ½ full
Top coat ½ full
Base coat 1/2full
Base coat full
Pharaoh purple
Blue hydrangea
Blue boost
Flirt
White
Pink lilly
Black sky
Black
Out of sight orange
Victorian teal
Sexy red
Heartbreak
Magenta flower
Electric touch
Hot pink
A la mode
Rad raspberry
Honeysuckle

All the colours have only had about 3-4 applications out of the bottles so they are all pretty much full
pm me. make me an offer x

This does my head in... WHY do Nubar release new collections with colours in them that are similar to previously released ones??? We NEED a baby pink, a nice purple, a mint green and another french white!! I'm sure there's others that we don't have, but I can't think off the top of my head. Grrrrrrr �� Rant over xx

agree!!!!

helloooo nubar we are women we need a good pigment baby pink!!

and rather than rushing out colours focus on making the colour pigment stronger in them so we don't have to layer and layer

id overall like to see the colours more intense and for the reps not to bring me colour wheels with 5 layers of colour and insist 'that's the colour' lol

Had my 6 new colours arrive today, so excited!!!!!

Strawberry, grape, blue raspberry, mystique, purple mania and honeysuckle majority of which look like they will be 3 coat jobs but nice to have some summer colours in :)

Honeysuckle and Blue Raspberry were my most popular colour choices last week... Everyone's loving them!! :)

Done Grape tonight, quite sheer so a definite 3 coats if not 4 but client happy with colour, more ppl booked in weds/thurs so hoping they go for some others!!! I'm going to test out strawberry & blue raspberry on myself tomorrow!

Latest posts

Back