Gelicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone post a picture of blue raspberry?

Any body done this with Gelicure & if so can u advise how to do it please?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366713710.912449.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366713710.912449.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 117

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366724245.173480.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366724245.173480.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 146
Thanks - would you say it looks turquoise?

I have tried out of curiosity and the sponge method doesn't work. With regular polish, it dries pretty quick, so when you topcoat it, it evens out the surface and blends it nicely. Obviously with gelicure it's too liquid for this to work and once you've cured it, it's set. So unless you like that texture then no.

However, you can do a nice ombre with pigments/mica (additives). x

Blue raspberry & strawberry

Wow!! How did you get your strawberry to look like that?!!! Mine is so sheer I use it as a French pink 😔

Wow!! How did you get your strawberry to look like that?!!! Mine is so sheer I use it as a French pink 😔

4 thin layers rather than 3 thicker, first one looked none existent same with the blue raspberry but was decent by 3 and perfect with final 4th, must be thin layers tho :) I love te two together :)

I have tried out of curiosity and the sponge method doesn't work. With regular polish, it dries pretty quick, so when you topcoat it, it evens out the surface and blends it nicely. Obviously with gelicure it's too liquid for this to work and once you've cured it, it's set. So unless you like that texture then no.

However, you can do a nice ombre with pigments/mica (additives). x

Would u mind explaining how to do ombré effect with Gelicure? :)

No I'd go more with a mint green, I wouldn't class it as a blue!

Thanks.

Might have to await the arrival of the new colours then as I really need a turquoise.

Would u mind explaining how to do ombré effect with Gelicure? :)
Cure 2 colour coats then just use a gel brush or an old eyeshadow brush to burnish the pigment into the tacky layer, similar to how you'd do a glitter fade. Then top coat and cure. It's pretty easy.

I've got a feeling that they will bring out the matte topcoat in Gelicure too!?

Sent from my GT-I5800 using SalonGeek

Hi does anyone know how many treatments u get out of a bottle also how much do u charge for this treatment
Thanks😊

I've got a feeling that they will bring out the matte topcoat in Gelicure too!?

Sent from my GT-I5800 using SalonGeek

I asked and they said no....

Hi I was shown the sponging effect by one of the Nubar Educators see picture attached used Pharoah Purple and Black Gelicure. 2nd one in from the left.:D

Attachments

• 549840_474652509249507_406864981_n.jpg
    549840_474652509249507_406864981_n.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 140
Yes but not bright enough.

On another note, I bought some of the soak off builder gel to go under gelicure in case anyone needs extra strength. I did them Monday and 3 lifted today so I've had to redo!! My gelicure is normally good for 2 weeks.

Its probably something i didn't do right but its frustrating.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Hi I have just ordered this in, want to try it on myself I have a full set of instructions if you need it? Also would you charge this as an extra to clients?
Thanks
:D

Hi I was shown the sponging effect by one of the Nubar Educators see picture attached used Pharoah Purple and Black Gelicure. 2nd one in from the left.:D

What colours and glitters are used on the very end right colour pop?

What colours and glitters are used on the very end right colour pop?
Hi Black Gelicure, and the Glitter is a lilac/green pigment fine craft glitter, I was having a go at a galaxy nail but not turned out that great !

Hi I have just ordered this in, want to try it on myself I have a full set of instructions if you need it? Also would you charge this as an extra to clients?
Thanks
:D

Yes please that'd be much appreciated.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back