Gelicure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which one stained?

For the life of me cant remember as it was random when I done it just trying it out, what I have done at the moment is painted each of my toes different colours lol and made a note of each colour so going to leave it on for the 2 weeks and then remove and see what happens.

I really want to like the product but it did turn me of a bi,t more so as I couldnt get rid of the stain for days. Will let you know when I remove this lot how I get on. Be another week though but thought it best to leave it on at least 2 weeks, not sure if it would make any difference though.

well my gelicure ladies how is everyone getting on?

im loving rocking red and the sandy nude one (cant remember name)

anyone else using new colours that are a must buy?

I havent bought new colours in ages. I still absolutely adore Gelicure though.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I havent bought new colours in ages. I still absolutely adore Gelicure though.

now its going smooth me too - customers getting 3 weeks

was looking online at new colours - might do some purchasing

salj - whats your top colours at the mo?

Neons are my favourite at the moment. But that's just for my nails.

I'm still building my business up so I don't have many nail clients yet but they usually pick something a bit less vibrant! haha

Hey i am just starting out and i would like to try the gelicure, can i ask were you buy your products from? thanks

Hey i am just starting out and i would like to try the gelicure, can i ask were you buy your products from? thanks

Palms extra

Anyone got any of the new colours? I got wildbloom but the fluidity is grainy if that makes sense? Got heartbreak & coral & both perfect consistency & go on fluid......
Any else had this issue?

Help please, I don't know about anyone else but I am having serious problems removing Gelicure for the first time since I started doing them. Usually it just flakes off no problem, once I have taken the foil off, nothing, no lifting, no flaking. I don't know what to do. I'm doing the usual breaking the seal, using the Nubar remover on a lint free cloth then foil. It's stressing me out. Please help.

If you read back through these posts there are some very useful hints & tips for removal. Hope that helps you. x

Help please, I don't know about anyone else but I am having serious problems removing Gelicure for the first time since I started doing them. Usually it just flakes off no problem, once I have taken the foil off, nothing, no lifting, no flaking. I don't know what to do. I'm doing the usual breaking the seal, using the Nubar remover on a lint free cloth then foil. It's stressing me out. Please help.

Its recommended you use a very thin piece of cotton wool soaked in remover not lint free cloth.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

How long are you leaving it on for? I find it takes 15 minutes to lift off the gelicure properly. You need to actually give the gel a good buff too til some of the colour lifts off.

They're discontinuing a bunch of colours. Most of which I'm not bothered about but they're stopping Not So Mellow Yellow which I love and Blue Bottle Rocket, which is such a pretty blue glitter! :( They're on sale on palms extra's website right now so might be a good time to stock up!

Latest posts

Back