Gelish “Top it Off” problems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amnoel27

Reaction score
Does anyone know if both of these bottles of “Top it Off” are authentic? Wondering why one has blue letter with white background and the other has white letter with blue background?

Attachments

• BC874903-C9D8-4982-9D01-251DCB7939EB.jpeg
    BC874903-C9D8-4982-9D01-251DCB7939EB.jpeg
    758.3 KB · Views: 27
Did you buy them from an authorised distributor?

At the same time? Although I’m not a Gelish user, could it perhaps be that they have been rebranded? Maybe other Gelish users can verify this for you.

At the same time? Although I’m not a Gelish user, could it perhaps be that they have been rebranded? Maybe other Gelish users can verify this for you.
No, not at the same time. The issue is that one of them is giving me problems so I started using a new one. Then, I realized the bottles look different. Waiting to see if there are any issues with the new one.

No, not at the same time. The issue is that one of them is giving me problems so I started using a new one. Then, I realized the bottles look different. Waiting to see if there are any issues with the new one.

I’ve amended the thread title slightly, as initially you were only querying the difference in bottle appearance, not the application ;)

Contact Gelish, and ask them about it. They will know for sure what is going on, and perhaps they can refund your money.

I use gelish, they just rebranded :) x

Latest posts

Back