Gelish 5-45 LED lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

misseden

Reaction score
anyone tried this lamp? im after a new one but don't know whether to just save for the bad boy 18g or go for this x

Also following as I have this reserved for VAT free day on Thursday.

I'm mobile and thought size wise it could be quite handy, still LED, gelish branded and cures 5 fingers.

I know most people will say save for the 18G but I think this could work for me as I'm only doing nails part time x

I use this and I'm very happy with it. What's not to like? It turns itself off, is light, fits in my box and the nails I create are excellent.

If you can then Id Save for the 18g. It's amazing,it's still small and it really does look the part. Xx

Also following as I have this reserved for VAT free day on Thursday.

I'm mobile and thought size wise it could be quite handy, still LED, gelish branded and cures 5 fingers.

I know most people will say save for the 18G but I think this could work for me as I'm only doing nails part time x

Hi - where is the vat free day? :) thanks

Sally's/Salon services apparently!

Went in on Saturday and she was sweet enough to say their next one was Thursday :) xx

Thank you! Very handy to know about the VAT free day :) x

They tend to do VAT free thursday end of month x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Sally's/Salon services apparently!

Went in on Saturday and she was sweet enough to say their next one was Thursday :) xx

That is so good to know :) thankyou xx

Latest posts

Back