Gelish bottles

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NailsXpress

Reaction score
Just a quick one. I'm stuck with my desk in the window area of the salon I'm in. My gelish is on shelves next to me so sometimes the sun is on them. I've put stickers over the littles window holes on the bottles and even turned them around so that the holes are to the wall. I've got ring pops on the so that o know which bottles is which.

If the sun goes on the bottles like this, is it still likely to set? If so I'll have to resort to covering the bottles over with paper or something to protect them, but it won't look pretty.

As long as the holes are covered they will be fine. Just be careful not to cure your brushes while your using them if you are near the window xx

Can you not move your shelf somewhere in the shade, I know it may be a pain but I had some gelish that were on display sometimes in the sun and they went all gloppy, I picked them up once and they were very hot so don't know if this is why because I too turned the windows round. 😕 my other bottles that were in my nail station were fine

Or why not store them in drawers/a box? Personally I don't think the bottles are very pretty anyway and as long as you have some decent nail pops then that's all you need!

If you still want to promote the Gelish there's plenty of promo pics you could print and frame instead of the wall rack too.

Thanks everyone. I've put stickers over the windows and also turned them around. I've put pops on them so that I know which are which too. I'll keep an eye on them. I may have to get a box to put them in, inside my desk cupboards. Not much space though with everything else. Think I'll look out for a small slim cupboard to go next to my desk.

Latest posts

Back