Gelish buy 3 get 4th free!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nems2013

Dropdeadgorgeous
Reaction score
I've been waiting for this offer all year long :) what's everyone planning on buying?

who is this with please

Nail harmony or Sally's

I've been having so much trouble with Gelish, colours not curing, shrinkage etc does anybody else have these problems and if so, what have you done to prevent it?

Red matters collection, call me jill frost, Tiki Tiki laranga and either bellas vampire or Black cherry berry

I've been having so much trouble with Gelish, colours not curing, shrinkage etc does anybody else have these problems and if so, what have you done to prevent it?

What colours are you having problems with?
Have you spoken to your educator? x

it's various colours - hello melot, after party espresso, meet me in milano is a nightmare one and pumps or cowboy boots from the new collection was a disaster yesterday and various others but they are the ones off the top of my head! Yes have spoken with the educator and nail harmony and they have told me to upgrade to the 18g lamp - at my expense!!!! I am currently using the gelish 5-45 lamp. they told me i needed training .... where i learned nothing I wasn't already doing!

it's various colours - hello melot, after party espresso, meet me in milano is a nightmare one and pumps or cowboy boots from the new collection was a disaster yesterday and various others but they are the ones off the top of my head! Yes have spoken with the educator and nail harmony and they have told me to upgrade to the 18g lamp - at my expense!!!! I am currently using the gelish 5-45 lamp. they told me i needed training .... where i learned nothing I wasn't already doing!

Think about it logically.

If your products are all legitimate from Nail Harmony or one of the official stockists, then it has to be either your lamp that's faulty or something you're doing incorrectly, doesn't it?

You need some 1:1 training where you take your products and lamp and show the trainer exactly how you do your service and they will be able to work out what's going wrong.

Think about it logically.

If your products are all legitimate from Nail Harmony or one of the official stockists, then it has to be either your lamp that's faulty or something you're doing incorrectly, doesn't it?

You need some 1:1 training where you take your products and lamp and show the trainer exactly how you do your service and they will be able to work out what's going wrong.

I have done Gelish training, have also spent 1:1 time with the trainer etc - it isn;t what I am doing, we have all tried the colours the lamp curing times, they don't really know the answer! They have suggested I purchase the stronger 18g lamp but I do not see why I should have to pay out more!!!

do you use Gelish and do you have trouble with shrinkage etc? What lamp do you use?

Maybe if you let us know where you buy your gelish colours from and give a breakdown of what your procedure is on a separate post then someone will try and help. A lot of techs on the board use Gelish with no problems. Where did you do your training?

All the colours you've mentioned are highly pigmented colours therefore they need to be applied super thin. I literally can't explain how thin! Lol yes they are a bit of a pain.

I use the 18g and have never had a problem with it in the 2 years I've owned it. Always cures correctly, looks the part etc.

They do a deal to upgrade don't they? I know you are saying at your expense, I can understand the frustration with that but it honestly is so much better than he 5-45 lamp.
x

All the colours you've mentioned are highly pigmented colours therefore they need to be applied super thin. I literally can't explain how thin! Lol yes they are a bit of a pain.

I use the 18g and have never had a problem with it in the 2 years I've owned it. Always cures correctly, looks the part etc.

They do a deal to upgrade don't they? I know you are saying at your expense, I can understand the frustration with that but it honestly is so much better than he 5-45 lamp.
x
oooh what's the deal with upgrading?

x
Maybe if you let us know where you buy your gelish colours from and give a breakdown of what your procedure is on a separate post then someone will try and help. A lot of techs on the board use Gelish with no problems. Where did you do your training?
Thanks will do, I only buy from Nail Harmony x

Latest posts

Back