Gelish changing colour!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JasmineBella

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I'm looking for some help! My gelish seems to be changing colour?!!! :S this is Gelish Take Action, I did it on fingers and toes 2 weeks ago and and she came back this morning for a new set on fingers and this is the colour it's changed to!! Has anyone else had this problem? Not sure what it could be!! Tia x

When you say it's changed colour, do you mean it's faded?

Unfortunately pink colours have a tendency to fade, it's the same for other brands of UV polish.

To avoid this, try applying a layer of simple sheer over your pinks.

HTHs

I forgot to post the puncture, this is the toes from two weeks ago and the nails just done.. X ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400531715.529028.jpg

Oh.. that's a considerable difference all right!!

Has your client been away on holidays by any chance? (strong sunlight will fade pink colours quite fast) I don't have that particular colour myself, I have a good few pinks, but luckliy this won't happen with them all. You should contact your supplier and let them know of the problem.

I know right! It's so weird! Luckily it was a family friend and she said she still loves the colour it's changed too so she's happy but I just thought it's so weird!! No she hasn't been anywhere, it's been very hot the last few days so that might be it! I have Ambiance so maybe I'll add a layer of that next time and see what happens!

I know right! It's so weird! Luckily it was a family friend and she said she still loves the colour it's changed too so she's happy but I just thought it's so weird!! No she hasn't been anywhere, it's been very hot the last few days so that might be it! I have Ambiance so maybe I'll add a layer of that next time and see what happens!

I was thinking the same myself... I really like the faded colour. It's a two for the price of one!! :lol:

Mine has faded to that colour too,i will try using the simple sheer on top next time and see if it helps. Luckily I never used it on a paying client. X

Latest posts

Back