Gelish charge

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlamourEyes11

Reaction score
How much do you charge for Gelish ? Do you do the treatment on it's own? Do you do different levels of a Gelish treatment? I.e. luxury etc with added extras?

Xxx

Just bumping this ready for the morning as I'll be doing my price list :) (I know treatment prices vary by area) :)

I charge £20 for full Gelish service
Gelish over enhancement £10 extra
Gelish toes £20
Gelish pedicure/manicure £10 extra

I'm the same for fingers £20. I charge £25 for toes. :) xx

I charge £20 for full Gelish service
Gelish over enhancement £10 extra
Gelish toes £20
Gelish pedicure/manicure £10 extra

Thanks jojo! :) that's the prices I was thinking! Do you charge any more for nail art or Rockstar?

Im £20 for fingers, (That includes a mini massage with hand cream)
£23 for toes.
Then nail art is from 50p per nail or £4 for all 10nails. Although my nial art price is a bit discretionary depending on what they have. A simple dotting on one finger no extra charge, but gems and konad I charge.
x

I was thinking:
HANDS
Gelish polish £20 (shape and polish)
Gelish & mini manicure £23 (shape, cuticles, polish & massage)
Luxury mani £28 (file, cuticle, scrub, mask, polish, massage)

FEET
Gelish & mini pedi £23 (shape, cuticles, polish & massage)
Luxury pedi £29 (file, cuticle, hard skin, scrub, mask, polish, massage)
Add callus peel to any above foot treatment for an extra £10

What do you think? Do you charge extra for Rockstar? XxX

Thanks jojo! :) that's the prices I was thinking! Do you charge any more for nail art or Rockstar?

Yeah charge more for nail art, depending on the design. However if it's only a bit of detail on the ring finger I don't charge. I do a lot of marbelling & polka dots at the moment & there both pretty simple designs. I charge £25 for full RockStar fingers & toes.
I don't charge more for toes because generally they don't take me as long & the nails are in most cases smaller. Can be pretty fiddly though!
Good luck with your price list. Are you mobile? Jojo xx

I was thinking:
HANDS
Luxury mani £28 (file, cuticle, scrub, mask, polish, massage)

FEET

I wouldn't advise doing Gelish without cuticle work!!! It won't last, you will get lifting!!
Gelish is a full service & should include cuticle work hun. So I see no need for you to offer the top two treatments on your man & ped prices. I would maybe offer Gelish treatment fingers & toes and then offer a hand/foot massage at an extra cost or something like that. I only offer Gelish as a full service or Gelish with man or ped & in that service they get scrub massage etc
HTH xx

I was thinking:
HANDS
Luxury mani £28(file, cuticle, scrub, mask, polish, massage)

FEET

You cant do a gelish manicure without doing the cuticle work as its part of the prep :) so I would make sure you include that in your £20 charge. So something like

Hands

Gelish Manicure £20 (shape, cuticles and polish)
Gelish luxury manicure £23 (shape, cuticles, polish & massage)
Gelish Spa Manicure £28(file, cuticle, scrub, mask, polish, massage)

But make sure you don't use any creams, oils before the Gelish is applied. Do that after.

Jojo beat me to it lol xx

Thanks ladies! I did do cuticle work when doing Gelish (only done myself so far to test and all good so far, will be doing family and friends for free before charging clients :) !) I had just copied the descriptions from a website and changed my prices! Lol! Oopps schoolboy error! Lol

Thanks ladies, I think I'll just go for £20 and then maybe just add £10 to the cost of a mani or pedi if they want Gelish :) xxx

That's what I do hun. Keep your price list simple & easy to read. Clients like that!!
Good luck :)

That's what I do hun. Keep your price list simple & easy to read. Clients like that!!
Good luck :)

Thank god I posted this as that's what I had in mind to start with, then when researching prices in my area I saw all the different levels and it confused me, let alone the poor clients out there!! Lol. XxX

I agree! They will probably look at your price list & be able to understand everything & more likely to book. Rather than all that rammel & confusion on your competitions :)

I agree! They will probably look at your price list & be able to understand everything & more likely to book. Rather than all that rammel & confusion on your competitions :)

Definitely! Thanks hun, really appreciate it xxx

I charge £28 for Gelish, nails & toes & £35 for Bio Sculpture overlays

Latest posts

Back