Gelish cleanse same as Scrub Fresh?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nailsgalore13

Reaction score
Hi

quick question please, is gelish cleanse same as cnd scrub fresh?

Iv always used my scrub fresh that i have, but putting another order in with nail harmony but it says it works with top it off but does not say anything about dehydrating the nail plate ready for gelish?

can anyone help please. thank you

I use Gelish & Shellac and always use CND Scrubfresh before application (& pH bond for Gelish). I use Dsperse to remove tacky layer for both also :)

xx

hi thats great thanks for your reply, the only thing is im not placing an order with cnd so it will cost me a fortune just for the one thing, im ordering with nh you see so wondered if the cleanse is the same kind of thing. thanks x

Scrub Fresh is just a mixture of acetone and isopropyl alcohol. I doubt it would be a problem to use whatever nail dehydrator gelish recommends with their system. Although, I may get shot for saying so.

Cleanse has the same function as Dsperse.

Scrubfresh has the same function as ph bond.

Scrubfresh works out cheaper per ml even with the postage if you think about it :biggrin:

Yes you can use cleanse to dehydrate the nail. I was taught this in training, cleanse then PH bond. Save your cotton wool with cleanse for wiping over at the end.

Laura xx

I use Gelish & Shellac and always use CND Scrubfresh before application (& pH bond for Gelish). I use Dsperse to remove tacky layer for both also :)

xx

Hi - I use both systems and use Scrubfresh for both too. Can I pls ask what you use for removal? I'm using CND nourishing remover for Shellac and Harmony remover for Gelish - just wondering what you use for the removal of Gelish?x

I use Scrubfresh as prep because it's cheaper but on training we were taught to use the Gelish Cleanse then pH bond for prep. Then also Gelish cleanse to remove inhibition layer. Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I use Ellisons if I'm only buying one thing (an emergency bottle of top coat etc) as their postage charge is slightly lower. They also give free postage for a £50 order whereas s2 is £125. Could you get other consumables from Ellisons to bulk up your order? xx

I *think* nsi pure plus is the same as scrub fresh and more easily available x

Hi all I use orly gel fx nail system but wondered can you use scrub fresh instead as orly cleanser plus

I *think* nsi pure plus is the same as scrub fresh and more easily available x

No, no its not unfortunately :( I tried substituting scrubfresh for nsi pure plus and my gelish/shellac applications lifted within days. Not sure why but its just not as good as scrubfresh. I spoke with some nail tech friends and they all had the same problem and went back to scrubfresh. A shame really as pure plus is cheaper then scrubfresh :(

Hi - I use both systems and use Scrubfresh for both too. Can I pls ask what you use for removal? I'm using CND nourishing remover for Shellac and Harmony remover for Gelish - just wondering what you use for the removal of Gelish?x

Hi!

I used to use the CND Nourishing remover, but removal was getting harder for some reason. I've reverted back to pure acetone for my removals!

Are you in Swindon? I'm just down the road in Calne! xx

Hi!

I used to use the CND Nourishing remover, but removal was getting harder for some reason. I've reverted back to pure acetone for my removals!

Are you in Swindon? I'm just down the road in Calne! xx

Yes I am!!! I have a few friends in Calne and my accountant is there too! Small world! I think I can feel myself booking in with you! .. Can you believe I've never had my nails done by a nail tech before!!xx

Yes I am!!! I have a few friends in Calne and my accountant is there too! Small world! I think I can feel myself booking in with you! .. Can you believe I've never had my nails done by a nail tech before!!xx

Haha! I think I have once - I'd definitely have mine done by you! Just liked your Facebook page - amazing work!

Sarah xx

hi sorry for the delay thank you everyone for your replys!x

Latest posts

Back