Gelish color, can anyone identify?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

St311ar

Reaction score
I just saw a lady at the store today who had on a gorgeous color on her nails. She said it was Gelish. She told me the name but I forgot it! I want to order it and i have been looking at the website but none of them look like hers. I know computer images skew colors...It is a dusty dark grey with subtle purple shimmer. Very close to Chanel's Paradoxal. Does anyone know what color this is? Thank you!!

Was it midnight caller?

just googled paradoxal and it looks like night reflection actually

It was more of a flat gray with very subtle iridescent purple shimmer. I have both midnight caller and night reflection. Thanks for looking tho:)

Try night reflection with a coat of that should take it close, or for a lighter tone, midnight caller and samurai x

Okay I looked some more and found out that it might be called Jet Set. But what's weird is I have a Gelish color already (that I got at the ISSE show in January) that is also called Jet Set and it is a dark greyish green/blue.... Is there a possibility that they discontinued that one and made this new purple-ish grey in it's place? I'm so confused!!

Try night reflection with a coat of that should take it close, or for a lighter tone, midnight caller and samurai x

I don't think it's a mix or layered color. She said it just recently came out. Thanks for the tip tho:)

It may be Princess Tiara, that is a greyish colour with a hint of purple.

It could also be layered with another colour or even mixed.

Try & get a photo of it on your phone & post here so we can see.

It may be Princess Tiara, that is a greyish colour with a hint of purple.

It could also be layered with another colour or even mixed.

Try & get a photo of it on your phone & post here so we can see.

I was gonna ask if it was Princess Tiara. It kind of looks like OPI's Done out in Deco.

After looking at more pictures, I'm pretty sure it's jet set.
At least the "new" jet set. The "old" jet set I got at the show is a grey/green/blue creme. Now i want to know why there is two versions??? Princess tiara is more lavender than the color I saw. Thanks for the help:)

Here is the color...

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1306109377.451759.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1306109377.451759.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 17,345
I think that may be a color combination. But, OMG, it's GORGEOUS and I WANT IT!

She said it's one color. I want it too

I've looked on Nail Harmony's website and nothing looks like that. It's driving me crazy. That color is gorgeous. I'll have to go to my local supplier and take a look. He has all the colors.

Could it be Geleration Venus was her name. It's really dark grey like black and had super fine purple shimmer. In the sun it's look purple. But in the dark it's black. Search for some swatch I have that color

No she said it was for sure Gelish:)

Night reflection???? Possibly? Just looked thru my catalogue but again the colours are funny on that too x

No, I have night reflection. This one is grey/dusty purple. It has a bright purple micro-shimmer in the sun. I thought it was jet set after comparing pictures to some I found on the internet. but I have another grey/teal jet set from the last nail show so I'm confused to see two versions.

Looks like Chanel Paradoxal. Doesn't help much with Gelish colour. Sorry.

I wld email Jason@nailharmony the pic and query he should certainly know x

Latest posts

Back