Gelish! Colour help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meme1281712

Reaction score
Hi girls, one of my regulars is wanting a dark grey gelish and another wants a baby barbie pink.. Can anyone recommend what gelish colours these are called as can't find anything like these?

Thanks 💗

I think Midnight Caller is really nice for a grey :)

I LOVE midnight caller.

Attachments

• photo-2.jpg
    photo-2.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 368
Last edited:
I have midnight caller on at mo, also fashionably slate is a dark grey and a creme finish. Barbie pink, theres a few lovely pinks go girl, gossip girl, i think one of the new pink ribbon pinks maybe closer to what your after- take action its called. :D

The most barbie pinks I have are You're so sweet you're giving me a toothache, Gossip Girl and Pink Smoothie.

Pink Smoothie and You're so Sweet are so similar.. I find You're so sweet to be a little bit more pink and pink smoothie looks a little peachier but they're so close I am kicking myself for buying both.

Horrible photo..sorry.

Attachments

• photo-3.jpg
    photo-3.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 384
Midnight caller is a shimmery silver grey...but fashionably slate is a great flat/creme grey which I am currently wearing and is very popular.
Barbie pink I would go with Gossip Girl.

Thank you I went with fashionably slate and gossip girl! 😊💙

hi black layered with taffetta makes a nice gray, also passion layered with taffetta makes a nice baby pink x

Jet set is a stunning gray and candyland sugar n spice is a barbie pink x

Jet set

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351197502.753885.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351197502.753885.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 517
Candy land sugar n spice x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351197536.084138.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351197536.084138.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 2,646

Latest posts