Gelish colour selection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

misskatemurphy

Reaction score
Hi all

I've just whittled down my final colour selection for my Gelish order (excited!) my list of 12 is:
Shake it till you samba
sheek white
simpler sheer
bellas vampire
gossip girl
tiger blossom
you're so sweet you're giving me toothache
sweet chocolate
izzy wizzy lets get busy
black shadow
tutti fruiti
stand out

Phew!! Is this a good selection? I've spent ages trying to pick!!

I think that is a very good selection :biggrin:

YAY!!!!!! so excited for them to arrive!! :D

If you do 2 coats of sweet chocolate then 1 coat of stand out over the top you will get a lovely burgundy colour.

Izzy Wizzy can go over most colours to look great x

If you do 2 coats of sweet chocolate then 1 coat of stand out over the top you will get a lovely burgundy colour.

Izzy Wizzy can go over most colours to look great x

This sounds FAB!! Can't wait to try it, thanks for the tip!
Picked Izzy Wizzy as I thought it would go with most things. Gossip Girl and Tiger Blossum I've heard makes an insane coral colour!

My colours arrived today!!!! I'm so excited to go and play. Does anyone have any layering tips for the colours that I have? The only colour mixes I know about are gossip girl/tiger blossom and sweet chocolate/stand out

I mixed bellas vampire with sheek White and got a fabulous purple.

why not have a bit more of a play and do sosme marbelling or colour fade with them? they are a great selection of colours and would be fab to do more with as well as layering. good luck:D

Great selection of colours. Shake it til you samba is next on my list, it looks gorgeous for summer!!
My clients are loving marbelling at the minute, just having it on like ring finger or pinky!
I love colour fade but it does scare me slightly :-/ I think it's rather tricky!
How do you do yours? x

This sounds FAB!! Can't wait to try it, thanks for the tip!
Picked Izzy Wizzy as I thought it would go with most things. Gossip Girl and Tiger Blossum I've heard makes an insane coral colour!

2 x Tutti Frutti 1 x Stand Out

I know how to marble with regular polish but haven't got a clue with Gelish, is it the same technique?

I know how to marble with regular polish but haven't got a clue with Gelish, is it the same technique?

I just use a dotting tool & kinda splodge the colours on (excuse the non technical wording) then using the dotting tool again I swirl them together & cure :)

I'm looking for a nude Gelish, any ideas or recommendations? X

Latest posts

Back