Gelish colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dacruz73

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
This is my first post, although im totally addicted to salon geek!! Im just starting out with gelish and love it & so do my clients, im looking at colours and im trying to find some that our quite similar to OPI such as opi ink? its a navy with a slight shimmer & you dont know jacques a lovely taupe colour. Iv not had alot of luck with the opi gelcolor, such a shame as i love the colours. Iv had alot of chipping, shrinking, peeling but none of these problems so far with gelish.

I dont know what the OPI ink looks like but if you want a navy with a slight shimmer then I would say Deep Sea, take a look at the Gelish Lovers Group and look at the photos on there, there are plenty to look through!

I would recommend you join the gelish lovers group, it's cool ! You will be able to browse thro the pics of gelish applications..... You might also find colors that are close to what you are looking for. It's easier to see the color some the color charts I find are not accurate.

Gelish is amazing and the color choice is awesome, im sure you will find what your looking for :)

Happy Gelishing ! :)

Thankyou i will take myself of to the gelish lovers group. its difficult to tell what the colours are like from the chart i have. Love all the colours i have so far though. Just cant wait to get more & more :lol: x

Caution is navy with a shimmer - love it

Hello everyone,
This is my first post, although im totally addicted to salon geek!! Im just starting out with gelish and love it & so do my clients, im looking at colours and im trying to find some that our quite similar to OPI such as opi ink? its a navy with a slight shimmer & you dont know jacques a lovely taupe colour. Iv not had alot of luck with the opi gelcolor, such a shame as i love the colours. Iv had alot of chipping, shrinking, peeling but none of these problems so far with gelish.
"Izzy Wizzy, Lets Get Busy" is a Great Gelish Transparent Shimmer with very small Glitter effect. It can be layered on top of any color. When I do the base coat I do the 1st coat of color not too transparent, then I layer the 2nd coat with Izzy. So far it has worked really well for me it gives all the Gelish colors a whole new effect. I would try Deep Sea with Izzy, I use the combination often. I have heard of doing 2 color coats & then a 3rd coat of the shimmer type but I'm concerned it would not stay on as well with polish getting too thick? I like to do the same with June Bride as well, June Bride is more chunky silver glitter. Not quite the same look as Rock Star but certainly less hassle.

I do 3 coats of colour all time, lots of my clients have a colour with a glitter or shimmer over it and 1 coat of colour is never enough for my liking, they always last just as long as they do if I only do 2 colour coats :)

Thanks everyone, iv been thinking of getting one of the shimmer/glitters so i think izzy wizzy is next on the list!
Im so desperate for more colours, iv got so far

red roses
rendezvous
tiger blossom
bellas vampire
sweet chocolate

Will be getting my french colours this weekend. im also thinking passion, gossip girl although it looks really bright in the bottle.

thankyou girls:lol:

Thanks everyone, iv been thinking of getting one of the shimmer/glitters so i think izzy wizzy is next on the list!

red roses
rendezvous
tiger blossom
bellas vampire
sweet chocolate

Will be getting my french colours this weekend. im also thinking passion, gossip girl although it looks really bright in the bottle.

Very good colour choice, you must get Gossip Girl, it was my most popular last summer and everyone is saying again that they are gonna have it when the sun finally shines!

red roses
rendezvous
tiger blossom
bellas vampire
sweet chocolate

Gossip Girl is one of my most popular colours.

If you mix equal amounts of Gossip Girl with Tiger Blossom (together) you get a fantastic BRIGHT coral.
I call it Tiger Girl.

Latest posts

Back