Gelish colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

janeyxxx

Reaction score
Hey Guys!

Me again! Just wondering what Gelish colours seem to be the most popular around this time of year? I was looking at getting the Love In Bloom Collection but seen some bad reviews with rippling etc with them? Can anyone shed any light? Thank youuuu xxx

rachael204

Reaction score

janeyxxx

Reaction score
Thanks Hun. I got an email for the new collection coming out, I might wait for that. Have you had any experience with the love in bloom collection? X

rachael204

Reaction score
I have it and must admit avoid it if I can! I used the Sweet Morning Dew today and it has to be put on really thin, at least 2 streaky coats before a third to even it out. A definite thin to win colour xx

kelly@tiptotoe

Reaction score
The only colour I have a problem with from the Love in Bloom collection is Sweet morning dew, it's really popular but like the other lady said, it's all about the thin coats and do 3 of them, which I do with most colours anyway. I have just purchased the All About the Glow and everyone loves the colours, put white underneath, it makes them even brighter 😍

janeyxxx

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice. It's a shame because that is a lovely colour. Maybe I'll stick with the paradise colours just until I get a bit more practice in. Where does everyone buy there's from? Bit concerned about buying from anywhere other than the Gelish website just incase they aren't legit elsewhere xxx

rachael204

Reaction score
Always buy from Harmony UK - anywhere else is not guaranteed to be genuine, will invalidate your insurance and when you work out cost per service only saves pence anyway. xx

kelly@tiptotoe

Reaction score
Sallys Salon Services also sell them and sometimes have vat free days, they are the only two places I am aware of x

janeyxxx

Reaction score
This is true just a pain when you have to wait for them to come through :) thanks again ladies xxx

Latest posts