Gelish colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jennielo2

Reaction score
Hi I am a newly qualified nail tech and recently bought some Gelish from Nail Harmony to trial as a potential brand. I bought from their sale range A couple of the colours don't seem to cover as well as the others, these being "A Runaway for the Money" and "What's Your Poinsettia". Has anyone else experienced colour patchiness with these colours? "A Runaway for the Money" is also quite watery, completely different consistency to some of the other colours. Also you can only see it at certain angles. There is a band where you can see the natural nail just beneath the white of the nail.
Other colours such as "Chain Reaction" and "Steel My Heart" that I have tried, the colour appears solid and no light permeate through the nail.
Just wondering if this is down to me and my application or something else. Any help/thoughts would be much appreciated.

Have you tried giving them a stir with an orange stick\tool? Sometimes the pigmants can settle at the bottom of the bottles if they have been sitting for a while x

Thank you cheekychick will give it a go x

Latest posts

Back