Gelish Course- what shall I take?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi
I am taking my Gelish course next Wednesday and I have been asked to take along some bits including my manicure tools!
I completed my manicure and perdicure course a couple of months ago so I can take the Gelish course and I never bought the kit as there was alot in it I wouldn't need. I now obviously need these tools for when I start doing Gelish, can some help and tell me what maniucre tools they use when doing Gelish on clients? I need to buy it all this weekend!

Thanks xxx

Hi
I am taking my Gelish course next Wednesday and I have been asked to take along some bits including my manicure tools!
I completed my manicure and perdicure course a couple of months ago so I can take the Gelish course and I never bought the kit as there was alot in it I wouldn't need. I now obviously need these tools for when I start doing Gelish, can some help and tell me what maniucre tools they use when doing Gelish on clients? I need to buy it all this weekend!

Thanks xxx

Cuticle pusher and curette in metal tools. You will also need some lint free wipes, sanitiser , gelish cleanse to clean nail plate. Its basic manicure items. The best thing to do would be to call them and ask exactly what you require on the day though

That's great thank you for your help! I will give them a call :)

Latest posts

Back