Gelish curing in bottle

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs hardy

Reaction score
Hi I've Noticed some gelish bottles have what looks like rocks through the bottle window. Does this mean it had cured in the bottle?

If it have been exposed to UV or LED light then yes, it would have cured in the bottle

If it have been exposed to UV or LED light then yes, it would have cured in the bottle
Hi no, this gelish I bought from Sally's and not used yet

If you bought it like that then you need to return it to Sallys. Maybe they stored it incorrectly?

If it's cured the brush will be stuck fast in it when you try to get the lid off

Omg I have had this 22 girlish have cured in the bottle all stored the same way as each other (I had 140) different gelish some I've never used company I purchased basically said tough am so annoyed at having to purchase some again ;( is it the little circles causing the issue in the window on the bottle ? Mine are on wall racks and the window near has a blind constantly closed if I covered the windows with a sticker would this stop the issue ?

It's best to keep gels in a cabinet not on open shelf.

Any ideas on compact cabinets to purchase ? X

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    36.6 KB · Views: 46
Oh I love this I need this in my life we have no ikea over here though ;(

i have mine now in a wardrobe stored on racks so I can see them. I actually prefer this. I keep all my supplies neatly tucked away.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    14.8 KB · Views: 10
I don't have room for anything wide ;(

I don't have room for anything wide ;(
I bought the gelish wall rack which comes with uv strips to protect the little windows. Only £20!on gelish Web site

OMG I need to see this I'm going to mooch now x

It's so pretty have emailed my supplier see f they can get for me if they can't will order direct x thanks so much everyone x

I bought small stickers , painted and cured them with the gelish colours, then stuck them over the bottle Windows!

I made little acrylic balls to cover the windows .. Painted them in the colour i was sticking them to first then stuck on with a bit of blue tac x

Hi I've Noticed some gelish bottles have what looks like rocks through the bottle window. Does this mean it had cured in the bottle?
Be careful if their in the sunlight they will start to harden because of the UV light. This happened to me once when I was mobile, I was doing her nails in front of a huge window where the sun was streaming in and the UV light actually thickened the brush and the gel as I was applying it before my very eyes, I couldn't use it again it totally just about set in the bottle.

I work in an east facing window and have to work behind closed curtains before 11 if I'm doing gel/shellac/Gellux and it's a very sunny day otherwise it cures on the brush. I've never let it get to the point where it cured in the bottle but I'm sure it would.

Latest posts

Back