Gelish Design Day & Advanced Training Day

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mini4mum

Reaction score
I just wondered if any geeks have been on either of these days? Any feedback is appreciated!! 😄

i have heard the design day is fab and so much gets covered but unsure whether to invest as i learn so much on here dont know if it will teach me anything i dont already know or can pick up elswhere

what is the advanced training , i havent heard of this one??

Gelish advanced training, covers Sculpture gel in detail, Vitagel. Troubleshooting, Gelish tips & tricks & also a design taster... That's what the website says... 😄

I'm doing the design course on 2nd June - will let you know how it goes. I have heard its fab.

Thank you! There are so many Gelish mad Geeks, I thought someone may have some info x

I've done the Gelish design course, my educator taught us, flowers, zebra, leopard print, snakeskin, sponging, fading, ty dye, and more, using dotting tool and brushes, also we had a chance to ask her to show us how to do certain design, for us to learn, I already knew how to do a few but is she tweaked my design with her few tips and now they look fab.

I also asked her questions about certain colours to use, I really want to do the phd design course now, I loved it and it was only 10-4 o clock and meet some nice techs. Hope that helps x

Thank you for your replies, mine is booked for 18th & I'm really looking forward to it!!

I haven't booked up any Gelish courses yet but I'm interested in them.

Would I have to do a beginner course in Gelish to start before the design courses? I'm not really too sure how they work. :o

Would I have to do a beginner course in Gelish to start before the design courses? I'm not really too sure how they work. :o

Yes you do. There's one called 101 translation course I think which you can do via sallys. I'm booked on it 2nd July and can't wait :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

dont think you need them hun, your work is fab as it is :)

Latest posts

Back