Gelish Dip vs NSI PolyDip?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbeauty.bee

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

Just after a few opinions...I'm looking at adding a Dip system to my treatment list and can't decide between NSI or Gelish. Do any of you have any experience with either?

TIA

I would like to know this too, I’m getting the impression Kiara Sky is more of a home product so have started looking at the Gelish dip instead

I love gelish dip!!!! The quality of the pigment and powder is beautiful. The bottles are great as there colour coded and easy to know which is which. There’s so many lovely neons, sheers (which are extremely clear, cremes, metallics, glitter’s and shimmers it’s a really nice system! I’ve tried a few out and this is my favourite.

I have purchased the Nsi Polydip and not impressed at all. Many of the powders I ordered are damp and have clumped together! Also the pots are really small so you get a lot of overspill of powder. I also purchased the Kiara Sky starter kit and was so impressed I’ve actually ordered their whole master kit of dip powder plus 2 of their new Gel collections. I found building the apex easier with the acrylic dip than the gel too. Their packaging and range of colours is what sold me on Kiara Sky as opposed to the many other acrylic dip brands just because it fits with the style I’ll be having in my salon. Also their LED lamp is beautiful and they have a dip powder recycling system.

Hi Geeks,

Just after a few opinions...I'm looking at adding a Dip system to my treatment list and can't decide between NSI or Gelish. Do any of you have any experience with either?

TIA
Look into Kiara Sky ... fantastic colours and matching gel and normal polished.

Latest posts

Back