Gelish Gel Polishes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ive had my kit for 2 weeks now an i am in luuurve with this product. not to mention the amazing staff where nothing seems like too much trouble.

i have a very cheep 36 watt lamp but it works a treat. its great that both jay an georgie dont try an sell u what you could get by without. unlike some !!!!!

the gel polish itself i cant say enough about. i am a lifter as is my sis regardless of what i have ever used in the past ( nsi acrylic & gel, akzentz gel, le chat gel and biosculpture gel) or whatever a salon has done i have always had lifting or peeling within the week. my sis even less a few days. well pleased to say sis's has been on for a week now an mine nearly 2. whooooopy . all my other ladies are loving how thin yet strong this is

i will keep going back time an time again. im hooked

em x x x

ive had my kit for 2 weeks now an i am in luuurve with this product. not to mention the amazing staff where nothing seems like too much trouble.

i have a very cheep 36 watt lamp but it works a treat. its great that both jay an georgie dont try an sell u what you could get by without. unlike some !!!!!

the gel polish itself i cant say enough about. i am a lifter as is my sis regardless of what i have ever used in the past ( nsi acrylic & gel, akzentz gel, le chat gel and biosculpture gel) or whatever a salon has done i have always had lifting or peeling within the week. my sis even less a few days. well pleased to say sis's has been on for a week now an mine nearly 2. whooooopy . all my other ladies are loving how thin yet strong this is

em x x x

As you are both "lifters" do you use the PH Bonder before the Foundation?

I ask because I bought my kit a month or so ago & although nobody has had any lifting at all, while I was at the show I thought I best get one just in case I get a lifter.

As you are both "lifters" do you use the PH Bonder before the Foundation?

I ask because I bought my kit a month or so ago & although nobody has had any lifting at all, while I was at the show I thought I best get one just in case I get a lifter.

nope hunni i just use the nail pure i had left over from collage to dehydrate before hand and then use it after to remove sticky layer. i give the nail plate a really good scrub with it and when applying the base layer i almost brush it into the nail plate if that makes sense.

im gonna order the structure gel 2moro i think as currently using acrylic with tip if some1 has a short nail and if there is damage to the nail plate. just feel it will give a more "perfect" look.

my nails have grown so so much tho i cant believe it. im itching to remove as i want to try out another colour but i want to see how long i can go with no lift !!!!!!!

em x x x

Hi Em,

Thanks for your kind words !! Its a pleasure working with you guys and as long as we can do everything to help your business's expand means the Harmony Army of Gelishers will grow and grow !!

Have a look here guys too:
Welcome to Facebook

What a great couple of days !!

xxx

Love n Hugs
Team Nail Harmony UK

I cant believe you are on here after being sooooo busy at Olympia.
you must be shattered.
Thank you so much for being such a pleasant & helpful bunch.
It was really nice to meet you all & see the demos.
Just cant wait for the next collection of colours.x

I cant believe you are on here after being sooooo busy at Olympia.
you must be shattered.
Thank you so much for being such a pleasant & helpful bunch.
It was really nice to meet you all & see the demos.
Just cant wait for the next collection of colours.x

Whats not too be happy about pooh Bear .. with a product like Gelish and Harmony we are all in constant smile mode.
Was lovely to see you all guys at Olympia !!
Shattered = understatement !! lol

Love n Hugs

xx

Was a great day..im so tired lol

Got my kit today, was lovely to see everyone...even the two guys at the till..funny they was lol

Fab day ..can't wait to use it tomorrow :) x

Was a great day..im so tired lol

Got my kit today, was lovely to see everyone...even the two guys at the till..funny they was lol

Fab day ..can't wait to use it tomorrow :) x

Glad you had a great time . and even with tweedledee and tweedledum attacking the tills lol

Look forward to your Gelish posts and pics soon.

Any teething problems we will back at the office and ready for calls lunchtime tomorrow.

Welcome to the Harmony Army !!

Love n Hugs

xx

Glad you had a great time . and even with tweedledee and tweedledum attacking the tills lol

Look forward to your Gelish posts and pics soon.

Any teething problems we will back at the office and ready for calls lunchtime tomorrow.

Welcome to the Harmony Army !!

Love n Hugs

xx

It's past your bed time, lol!

One of the best stands to be on today!!!:)

It's past your bed time, lol!

One of the best stands to be on today!!!:)

Yes Andrea .. sooooo tired .. Gelish NEVER sleeps
Thanks for the kind words .. we were soo happy all you guys loved us soo much .. was a wonderful experience!! (new kids on the block) lol

Don't forget to facebook add us cos that's where all the action really happens .. pics, posts, feedback, buzz and we can also promote you there and through salon locatoron www.nailharmonyuk.com.

Love n Hugs

xx

So glad you had a great experience xxxx

Gelish is fab xxxx

So glad you had a great experience xxxx

Gelish is fab xxxx

thanks Marti !!

We HAVE to get up to see you guys at some stage !!

xx

I'm watching every vehicle that goes past my house today - My new Gelish stuff is on the courier and should arrive today!!!!

Will let you know how I get on. Been watching all the video's etc that I can on Youtube, and the New Zealand distributor will be in town in 2 weeks to demo the products - Looking forward to it.

Hi I have been using Gelish for three months now and I absolutely LOVE it. It goes on as easy as polish, lasts for weeks and soaks off in less then 10 minutes. No damage to the natural nail at all. This will revolutionize the way we do nails!! You should absolutely try it, once you do you'll be hooked.

Do you have to prep the nail with Gellish? or is it just like Shellac?

Do you have to prep the nail with Gellish? or is it just like Shellac?

I use boh Shellac and Gelish and do the same for both. Push back eponichium, remove non living tissue from the nail plate, Scrubfresh and apply Gelish/Shellac. Both are great. :green:

I use boh Shellac and Gelish and do the same for both. Push back eponichium, remove non living tissue from the nail plate, Scrubfresh and apply Gelish/Shellac. Both are great. :green:

:green:

Hey geeks just seen these products in scratch, has anyone tried them??xx

Tried them and trashed them they made my clients nails peel in 3 appointments

Latest posts

Back