Gelish glitters

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlamourEyes11

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm going to place my Gelish order in the morning, but want to know, are the glitter colours good?

I want a good silver and a good gold glitter! Ones that will give full glitter coverage to the nails instead of doing Rockstar. Are any of the glitters good enough for this?

Also, unrelated, but... When painting Gelish on to colour pops, would you treat as if normal nail, or do you need to do something different?

Waterfield is a good silver glitter, with 3 coats I think it gives full coverage, I have Twinkle as my gold glitter but have only ever used it over other colours, not sure if it would give enough coverage on its own, maybe someone else can help with a gold.

When painting colour pops you dont need to bother with the foundation, just straight on with the colour coats and then the TIO, in the lamp for same timings as nails x

Waterfield is a good silver glitter, with 3 coats I think it gives full coverage, I have Twinkle as my gold glitter but have only ever used it over other colours, not sure if it would give enough coverage on its own, maybe someone else can help with a gold.

When painting colour pops you dont need to bother with the foundation, just straight on with the colour coats and then the TIO, in the lamp for same timings as nails x

Great, thanks kattyj :) xxxx

Latest posts

Back