Gelish hard gel, UV lamp?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jen889

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I recently invested in Gelish along side my Shellac and now would like to try out the Gelish Hard Gel. I have searched on here but cannot find a definite answer to my question so i am asking, apologies if it has been answered and i missed it.

It says that Gelish Hard Gel is LED cured but can you use a UV lamp to sure it as well?? i have a CND lamp and LOVE it! and would really not like to have to invest into a Led lamp.

Hi Jen889

I would suggest you contact your Gelish supplier directly as they are the only ones authorised to give you permission on what lamp they can recommend/legally allow to use with their system...

Take a read of the article below which outlines more about UV products & lamps:
UV product & lamp summary

Some brand formulas are more forgiving in the lamp recommendations, but only the supplier/manufacturer can authorise this without potentially causing you legal problems..

hope that helps

Hi Jen889

I would suggest you contact your Gelish supplier directly as they are the only ones authorised to give you permission on what lamp they can recommend/legally allow to use with their system...

Take a read of the article below which outlines more about UV products & lamps:
UV product & lamp summary

Some brand formulas are more forgiving in the lamp recommendations, but only the supplier/manufacturer can authorise this without potentially causing you legal problems..

hope that helps

Thanks Envy but unfortunately i already asked my Gelish supplier and they told me it has to be LED. This is the same supplier that told me if i don't use nail harmony cleanse and remover for my Gelish that it wouldn't last/work so i can't really take their word :(

Perhaps you could try an enquiry to nail harmony direct as they are the manufacturer?
If anyone knows the correct advise for the product it will be them ...

Hths

Alternatively might I suggest CND brisa - it will work with your CND lamp and is a hypoallergenic and overall magic gel system ...

I received an email back this morning from nail harmony, you CAN use a 36watt lamp to cure all their products even if it says LED. YAY! but now i'm wondering if i should go with brisa hmmm i think i will order sample kits of each

Latest posts

Back