Gelish help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_hannahbeth

Reaction score
Hiya geeks!

Generally I'm good with my Gelish, no probs or anything but about twice now since I started, when I put on the top coat, the brush stiffens up and goes hard like the gel on the brush is curing! Any ideas why???

I've had this if the air con is blowing in my direction.

Are you working near a window? The sunlight coming in starts to cure the product on your brush or it's being held to close to the lamp and that does it - I've made this mistake myself! Contact your harmony educator and they will send you replacement brush xx

I was working near a window but there wasnt really any sunlight, I try and be careful about that but maybe I just didn't notice and maybe it was too close to the lamp, I'll try and be careful next time and see! Thank you, I will contact them, didn't know they would do that! X

I was working near a window but there wasnt really any sunlight, I try and be careful about that but maybe I just didn't notice and maybe it was too close to the lamp, I'll try and be careful next time and see! Thank you, I will contact them, didn't know they would do that! X

It doesn't have to be sunny to cure your brush. Can be over cast and will still cure it if you are near a window x

It doesn't take much sunlight; an overcast day is quite enough. At home, I don't do my nails until the sun goes down!

Latest posts

Back