Gelish Holiday colors 2012

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bo

Reaction score

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351395662.816264.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351395662.816264.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 1,774
Just saw them in the flyer. Heading there tomorrow!

Do you mean these are for the Christmas Holidays ? They look nice and sparkly for that season!

Xmas holiday colours look lush

OMG. Can't find them on the UK website. I want them NOW. X x

These are gorgeous, love sparkles for Christmas! Apparently there's another new collection coming out in November too, the Shadows Collection. Can't find the link for the page I saw them on but it said they were all metallics x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351418768.476041.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351418768.476041.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 1,049
These colours looks amazing can't wait till they are available :) x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Ran out and bought Holiday Party Blues and Naughty List. Stunning, more so in person. Want to buy them all!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351477885.039456.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1351477885.039456.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 2,482
OoOOo i'm LOVING 3,4 & 5!! :D

Ran out and bought Holiday Party Blues and Naughty List. Stunning, more so in person. Want to buy them all!

Oh now I can't make up my mind looks like its gonna be all of them ;-) xx

LOVE them.. I'm on my way today!

Just called my cosmoprof and the order was delayed until today. Sadly, i'll have to go tomorrow.. :( Will post my photos when I get them!

Just called my cosmoprof and the order was delayed until today. Sadly, i'll have to go tomorrow.. :( Will post my photos when I get them!

Please do, not available over this side of the water yet ;-) x

I will Lisa...they still haven't taken them all out of the boxes at the cosmoprof I go to.. GRR. They're going to call me as soon as they are on the shelf.

I will Lisa...they still haven't taken them all out of the boxes at the cosmoprof I go to.. GRR. They're going to call me as soon as they are on the shelf.

Thank you thank you ... My husband thinks I'm 'sad' getting excited over nail polish .... The amount of times I've explained its not nail polish lol ;-) xx

Are we going to get both collections in the uk shadows and holiday? X

Holiday collection is out for pre order and shadows so I'm told is early January xx

Love them!!! Thanks for sharing!! Xx

Ahhh Gelish will be the death of me and my bank account!! just picked up the gold, green and red from the holiday collection and the antique gold looking one from the shadows collection :Love::Love:

Latest posts

Back