Gelish-how many colours do you have?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EMMA AT ELITE

Reaction score
Hi All,
I have been doing Gelish for a couple of months & love the colour choices I have just got another 13 colours taking my collection up to 35, there are still more colours I would like to get but how many is too many? Lol
How many Gelish colours do you have? X

I have 27 plus 3 I use for French - i'm mobile so can't have too many plus I always think if I have too many then I am bound to get colours that people never choose - although the new collection looks amazing so i'm definately getting some of those when they start selling them seperately x

I have 55 now...probably too many! Although in fairness I do recycle them...ones that don't get used very often I sell....but then I buy more! :)

I have 35 & still got a list as long as my arm to add to my collection!! There are so so many to choose from :)

28 and lots I want to get. Not cheap are they ;)

32 at the last count, lots more I'd like to get but my clients take forever to choose from the selection I've already got!

Wow Puffle 55!!
It's quite addictive adding to our collections!
I am loving the new "just for you" collection & the neon pink & orange have been so so popular xx

Ohhhh this is gonna sound like I have a serious problem..... 96 colours and counting!!! I'm a bit of a colouroholic.... I do like to have plenty of choice :)

Wow!!! 96!!!
Out of interest the colours that you have had for ages that aren't as popular do they go funny or thick after a while? Any problems with colours that are older? X

With the new Just For You Collection, I now have 74 Gelish colours. Some are used more than others, but I don't think there is one I haven't used.

I love having so many colours and my clients love the wide choice. My colorpops are on the wall by my desk, clients choose a colour while I am soaking off, so we don't waste any time.

To answer your last question Emma, so far I haven't had any problem with colours going off. If the client picks a colour that hasn't been used for a while, I turn it upside down and roll it between my hands for a minute. I've not noticed any change in consistency with my older bottles.

Wow again!! Lol 74!!
Great to hear, thank you for the tip, very helpful xx

I admit to being seriously GELISHED!:Love:
63 dee~lish colours & counting so far.....
my clients faves @ the mo are ~
Princess Tiara
Sea foam
Its a lily
(sometimes topped with a layer of silver sands)
mmm.....icecream pastels....:lick:

I don't have as many as you guys but getting there! I'd get them all today if my bank balance and my sense would let me lol.

My little collection:

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339827781.128349.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1339827781.128349.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 1,662
48. I'm at the point where i may have to consider having another box for them as i'm mobile!

I have plenty that arent used very often but they have all been find when i have used them sometime on. The clear glittery ones can got a little yellowy in the bottle but it doesnt show on the nails.

Many colours are seasonal so they will have a run of being popular and then fall out of favour again

Ooh I'm doing my Gelish training on Monday and you lot are getting me all excited! I haven't got any colours yet so I'm looking forward to starting my collection :) x

I now have 40 colours!
I think I am going to calm down now, the colour choice Nail Harmony offer is fantastic!

Latest posts

Back