Gelish kit?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cosmic Beauty

Reaction score
Hi,

I am looking to start offering Gelish nails to my clients. I am mobile. Do you know of any sites/companies that sell it cheaper online? I need the full kit and lamp. Led or uv, which is best??

Thanks

Kim x

If you want to keep the cost down then a UV lamp will do the job just perfectly for you.

There are a few companies on line that sell Gelish cheaper but you will be taking the risk that the product will not be genuine and you may pay for the goods and they wont arrive, if you do a little search on here you will see how this has happened to many others - you also run the risk of undercuring, allergies, invalid insurance etc using fake products.

If you are wanting to do this professionally then you will need to purchase from an authorised distributor, there is Nail Harmony which you can look at online and you can also go to your local Sallys. If you buy from Sallys on VAT free day you will save yourself quite a bit of money, in fact VAT free day is tomorrow!

Latest posts

Back