Gelish lamp Mini Pro 45?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tronk7

Reaction score
hi just wondered if anyone has ever used the mini pro 45 LED lamp for gelish ??? is it worth getting ? :biggrin:

I got mine on Wednesday and I LOVE it!! I did a complete Gelish in 45mins!!! (inlcuding setting up and packingaway!) Up until then, I ALWAYS take 1hr 30mins. No idea why such the difference, but thats how it went!

One thing I have noticed though, you really need to make sure the fingers are totally out straight otherwise the very tips of the free edge dont cure properly if the fingers are bent so the tips point down, if you get what I mean.

I love it and its perfect for me as a mobile and until I can save for the 18G. (this was a birthday pressie from my family)
xx

i do my course in a couple of weeks and currently have a 36 watt lamp. will this do for now until i can afford a gelish one ??? x

I have this lamp and it's perfect and affordable and not a knock off led lamp. You won't be disappointed :)

Hopefully I will be getting one soon. I think Hamony will be at the wales Hair and beauty show so hopping there will be some discount on it. I have heard they'er great thought.xx

Hopefully I will be getting one soon. I think Hamony will be at the wales Hair and beauty show so hopping there will be some discount on it. I have heard they'er great thought.xx

I was talking to Debbie Willis on my training day with her and she said Harmony are not selling there, its just a presentation by her.. Xx

What is the output of the mini lamp & are the cure times the same as using the usual led lamp??

I was talking to Debbie Willis on my training day with her and she said Harmony are not selling there, its just a presentation by her.. Xx

Thanks for letting me know Caz.xx

What is the output of the mini lamp & are the cure times the same as using the usual led lamp??

i was told to let the polish cure for the full 45 seconds and the foundation gel for 20 seconds. It just wasn't setting quite right at 30 and 10 I found.

i was told to let the polish cure for the full 45 seconds and the foundation gel for 20 seconds. It just wasn't setting quite right at 30 and 10 I found.

Thank you Jane, what's the wattage output?

does the pro:45 cure other LED brand polishes or does it only work with gelish polishes

does the pro:45 cure other LED brand polishes or does it only work with gelish polishes

It is recommended with LED to only use the polish it’s designed for, I believe with UV you can use any polish provided it’s got the watts.

Latest posts

Back